Ratings for Dr. Jaskamal P. Kahlon

Dr Kahlon is the very best interventional cardiologist. He has demonstrated to me that he attempts to follow the least invasive course of treatment, and is always weighing the benefits versus the risks associated with procedures.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Kahlon has continued to reduce my meds with good results. I find him efficient, knowledgeable, and considerate. His nurses are just fine. The staff at the front desk at Tri-City in Mesa could be a little more professional acting. It's nice to hear a little laughter, but constant giggling is distracting and unprofessional - thus the "4's".

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

I really liked Dr. Kahlon when I saw him in 2008 for cardio myopothy from a previous pregnancy. While other cardiologists told me that I'd be on meds for the rest of my life, Dr. Kahlon approached my case in a very logical matter saying that my heart could very likely return to normal. And he was right. I really liked his sensible approach to treatment and meds. He was also very caring and explained things well.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Kahlon was not helpful when we had a decision to make regarding further treatment. He was also mistaken about the amount of blockage in two coronary arteries.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

He is the best and saved my life. A very nice Doctor. I recommend him any time.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011