Ratings for Dr. Barbara A. Lednicky

I LOVE this Dr!!! I just moved to MI and am having a very hard time trying to replace her!!! She was my 1st Ped and now with 2 kids she exceeded my expectations. She always had a wonderful bedside manner, patient, understanding, and didn't make you feel like an idiot over simple questions. She personally called me back on many occasions over simple (to her) questions and concerns. At each routine checkup she would let me know what to expect during the months to come and made sure to ask if my son(s) were doing all of the expected normal things for their age. She was very supportive of breastfeeding (many peds aren't comfortable with this) as well as doing an adjusted vaccine schedule. I can not express enough how awesome she truly is. I gave her a 4 on punctuality only because she is often busy and sometime take a little time to get in to see you. However after seeing how she takes however long you need with you.. I think this is a very small issue.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011