Ratings for Dr. Eleanor MacDougall

Worst doctor ever. She is awful with kids and does not believe in helping them unless it's an easy fix.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

We really like Dr. Eleanor however trying to make an appointment is virtually impossible as the phone is never answered and the receptionist is not very nice.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Eleanor is very helpful and straight to the point, but very good with the kids.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

She has always been very helpful and explains everything. Very kind and caring to the children. Straightforward and matter of fact. Best pediatrician in Winnipeg!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr Eleanor is very approachable and incredibly knowledgeable. She made an immediate positive impact on my son's health.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

She is good when we get to see her although she always seems hurried. Its very frustrating trying to get into her office as her receptionist doesn't answer the phone and it usually takes over an hour just to have the phone answered.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Our 3 sons see her & Grant. And have so since birth. They are amazing people who take the best care of our children. She always calls me promptly, never makes me feel stupid, talks TO MY KIDS, listens well & answers any questions or concerns we may have. People have to respect the fact she is a career mom of 3 children and has to take care of her family as well. I brag about our pediatrician all the time and tell everyone how much I appreciate having her.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Dr. MacDougall is a great pediatrician. She's very thorough with my children after I have to switch from my old pediatrician who's currently retired. Very knowledgeable, patient and answers any question you may have. She's truly amazing but as for her receptionist, not so great. She needs to be more welcoming, pleasant, helpful and not so uptight (people don't know what your office procedure, she make them feel stupid, maybe she doesn't like her job). It totally affects Dr. MacDougall's reputation.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Dr.E is truly amazing!!! She is very helpful, always thorough and listens to our concerns and takes them seriously. I have managed to get last minute appt's and have never encountered unreasonable wait times. She always presents as professional and pleasant. All I can say is she "WOWS" me each time I see her...Thanks so much Eleanor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

My son was born 9 weeks early and Dr. MacDougall has always been here to answer any questions or concerns we've had. She is a wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009