Ratings for Dr. Clayton Wang

Worst assistant working with him and new girls working at the reception desk don't know a thing about medical. Everytime I see Dr. Wang he ask his assistant to do everything for him. Showed him my rashes and notice that he can't see properly. I will stay away from this doctor before he misdiagnosed me since he can't see properly. He shouldn't be practicing.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeee ioiiissssd bbbbbbaaaaaaaaddddddd

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

The worst doc and receptionist i have ever seen. He always made me felt he would fall asleep when i was talking to him. Never gave useful advises. His receptionist is the worst in the world. Not patient not helpful at all. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

He is always late and over books. Even being the very first patient of the day, he would ask you to wait 10-15 minutes. There are definitely better family doctors around. Stay away from him if you have a choice.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

used to see Dr Gu a couple of times. definitely the worse doctor I've see...the conclusion came fast before he listened to this patient. always in hurry to go to next patient. he made feel I was wasting his time.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Answering a medical question seems painful for Dr Wang. No matter which question you ask him, he does not have the answer. It's really a wonder he has his license. If he is a doctor, then I am one too. And I just learned that he cannot perform Pap Smear tests anymore. Reassuring! Even after telling him a medication was not effective on me, he prescribed it anyways and spelled it wrong! Worst doctor ever

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

I hardly write reviews, but I was so appalled by my experience with him that I felt compelled to, and it only took 5 minutes to feel this way. The comforting thing is that I'm not the only one who feels appalled by this doctor. I too, waited more than 1 hour to see him. I only chose to see Dr. Wang because my normal family doctor didn't have the hours that I had wanted. However, it was absolutely the worst decision I made. Not only did I wait 1 hour, he sees me for less than 5 minutes and tells me that I should see my regular doctor for a "long term solution". If I had known you were just going to give me a "temporary solution" and tell me to see normal doctor, why in the world did I bother to see you? COMPLETE waste of my time. This man needs a wake up call.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr Clayton has to be the most reassuring doc in Langley. Bedside manner is very comforting and professional. His willingness to get to the root of the problem, instead of not listening and brushing off problems, is something I am so thankful for. He is a gem of a physician.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Poor doctor, can't help you at all. Only because he can speak Chinese.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Great doctor, really took the time to listen to my symptoms. Ordered all the tests he thought were nessesary and was very pro-active. I really felt like he wanted to help me, was in no way ushering me out, and gave me much more time than my family doctor has. Very thorough, didn't shrug anything off, was humerous, and had good bedside manner. I would definitly og back to the clinic because of him

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011