Ratings for Dr. Melinda D. Einfalt

This doctor should not be a doctor. She's moody and hates women. Very insensitive.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I had been her patient for about 10 years, putting up with her bad attitude because I thought she was competent. Decided to stop settling after some particularly rude treatment. Much happier with my new doctor. If you're looking for a doctor, keep looking!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I have been with Dr. Einfalt for many years. I think she is a really great doctor. I have great trust in her knowledge as a doctor. I have always felt she truly cared for my well being. Dr. Einfalt was a bit intense on my first meeting her. Over time Dr. Einflat became a very caring and very competent physician. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Poor bedside manners, started with saying my name will be hard for her to remember and ended the visit saying she has found her next 'victim'. Think she meant it as a joke. This was only my first visit but I think she is knowledgeable but somehow didn't feel like she was listening to what I was saying before she made her conclusions. Not sure if I'll continue.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

staff was rude upon arrival.She just seems peculiar.Another doctor there balks when asking for information.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr Enifalt had a snooty attitude. She stated my symptoms could not be related to my thyroid but will do a thyroid test only because she had to. Well my thyroid was toxic. she laughed it off...."oh I guess it was your thyroid".

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Einfalt's for 4+ years. In the beginning she was very collaborative and respectful of my input as the patient. Unfortunately as time wore on she became impatient and belligerent. Her knowledge cannot surpass her dictatorial attitudes and I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

have received erroneous prescriptions from this practice;(incorrect dosage) physician is condescending and demeaning toward patient; office staff communicate poorly with one another; had to wait 45 minutes for doctor at last appointment; physician demanded payment prior to administration of shingles vaccine (from a patient who had been a patient for over 10 years); physician requires a submissive relationship from patient...as opposed to a collaborataive relationship; physician makes false accusations regarding patient's compliance history;

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

I thought Dr. Einfalt was actually unfriendly. From the beginning of my appointment, she didn't seem to care that I was sick! As my appt. went on she got less considerate. Another member of my immediate family sees her and said the same thing. By all means, though, very competent.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

she is great on all counts, especially now that she is happier

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

Dr. Melinda D. Einfalt's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

UnitedHealthcare