Dr. Kent A. Vincent

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kent A. Vincent

DO NOT GO TO HIM FOR SPORT INJURIES!!!! As an ER nurse for 13 years I don't expect perfection and can accept mistakes, as we are all human... But I can not accept neglect! Dr Vincent does talk to the kids and seems to adore kids, I appreciate that about him but unless your child has a major disease process and their ortho problems is secondary to it... he doesn't seem to deem it important! He put my daughter in a cast for three weeks for an "unknown" injury and she can barely walk coming out of the cast... She is TOTALLY UNABLE TO DANCE! She is 8 and has been dancing since age 3. Her dream for a national title was ruined and he could not even call us back! He ordered a second X-ray post cast and after calling everyday for a week he still refused to return a call to let us know the results... Plus his office staff is totally rude! He has two great MA's... They are wonderful and did a super job applying my daughter's cast. But other than that I really can't say anything good when it comes to the treatment my daughter received. She is broken hearted and quite upset because she has worked for this for over a year and has pushed through the pain since Feb. yet Dr Vincent still refuses to call us! Oh and I must say that Dr Vincent's office manager did offer to "work my daughter in" at the very end of the day but my daughter had PT scheduled everyday to help her walk again so we couldn't just sit there and wait for hours until he could "see" us! Be forewarned! 😁

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Awesome! Total experience from phone to surgery.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

We drove from Goodyear for our first apt with Dr Vincent. Office is very nice , staff was also very nice & helpfull. As soon as we walked into our visit with Dr Vincent I knew my 3yr old daughter was in good hands! He is so patient listened to all our concerns & questions. He spent more than 40 minutes with us and explained everything with detail. After having our dr. Of 3 yrs leave the state it is such a relief to have found Dr Vincent we are looking forward to treatment with him. So very happy.:)

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Vincent always spent at least 1/2 hour with us, after bi-annual exams, explaining and answering any ?'s we have as we have traveled the scoliosis journey w/ my DD who is now 14. Curve advanced enough that we scheduled spinal fusion/rods/screws at the end of Jan. for March 19, 2013. After an hour pre-op appt. 2 weeks before surgery, to make sure we knew everything and were confident going in, Dr. Vincent and his team at TMC did a SUPERB job. We were out of the hospital in 75 hours after the 6 1/2 hour procedure (fused from T-2-T-12). His innovative approach to pain management reduces narcotic use by 43% and speeds recovery time. We are proof: my DD is back to herself, still w/ some pain and stiffness-but we are AMAZED just 7 days after such a major surgery.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

If your child needs orthopedic surgery, this is the guy you want performing it. He is the best.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

I have a high deductible account and the staff was very helpful in explaining what I would expect on our visit for my daughter. he is compassionate and kind.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. Kent A. Vincent's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Molina