Ratings for Dr. Farshid Paydar

From 2010 to 201 Dr. Paydar never mention I had Graves Ophthalmopathy In April 2012 after 3 yrs 5 mos in Dr. Kaur's care I began to develop eye symptoms that I would later learn were consistent with Graves Ophthalmopathy. I went to see Dr. Farshid Paydar. I had lost faith in Dr. Kaur. Upon my second visit (April 2012) Dr. Paydar diagnosed me with GO. Dr. Paydar perscribed drops for my eyes which made things worse. Dr. Paydar mentioned he was in constant contact with Dr. Kaur. I went to Mayo and I ordered all of my records. When I ordered my records from Paydar, Kaur, Prebil, and Pico, in April of 2012 I found out I had GO since 2010. My Go was not visible until my visit to Dr. Paydar office.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I would never want to trust my eyes for cataract removal to anyone except Dr. Paydar. He is all business and an excellent eye doctor. I felt totally comfortable and safe in his hands before, during and after surgery. I would recommend him to anyone. And his staff is very professional and also very knowledgeable as well. Trish S., Sedona, AZ.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr. Farshid Paydar's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1991)