Ratings for Dr. Glenn Pierce

Great doctor, good guy, 15 years in Grimsby, and I have been very lucky to know him!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Awesome doctor! We lucked out, he's been our doctor since moving to Grimsby. He tends to all our health care needs and shows interest in the family. Highly recommend Dr. Pierce!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Though the staff are great and Dr. Pierce is usually right on time, I am happily switching doctors as I have moved away from the area. Dr. Pierce has been my family doctor for my entire life (26 years) and I have rarely had a positive experience with him. He rushes me out of his office and I don't feel like he genuinely cares about my health. He prescribes medication for everything without trying other methods.. If I ask for something he'll give it to me. At the age of 16, I had my first break up and he put me on antidepressants immediately. He switched me from one type of antidepressant to another, telling me I did not need to wean myself off the one. He did the exact same thing for my sister recently, and it messed up both of our lives for significant periods of time. He told my sister her baby was not breach and it turned out he was wrong. I can't wait to never have to see him again. My brother-in-law is an new doctor and he has often given me different advice than Dr. Pierce.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Pierce for almost 20 years now. He has been the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever had. He recognizes patient choice in choosing between prescription medication options, and educates me on different side effects. He has helped me through my lifetime struggle with severe asthma and always makes time for me. I will NEVER switch doctors.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Hmm, what to say about Dr.Pierce. I have been going to him since I moved from Alberta, he was in the old medical building then. So it's been about 12 years because my son will be 11 in June. I think he is awesome, some of his nurses could have been better but all in all great! Dr.P is attentive and knowledgable as has put up with all my questions. He has delivered all three of my babies and is great with follow-up. My overall opinion on him is patient, and genuinely concerned. Keep up the good work!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

When I moved to Grimsby about 16 years ago, I went to the old Medical building and asked if there was any doctors taking new patients. They said Dr. Pierce was and I arranged a meeting for he and my wife and myself. We liked him and he's been our doctor ever since. I got lucky. He is the best doctor I've had (and I've had many). The last time I've liked a doctor as much as Dr. Pierce was when I had Dr. Janack in Stoney Creek as a child. I think he's been retired for over 30 years now, so it's been a long time since I've had such an excellent doctor. Dr. Pierce listens, is patient and understanding. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr. Pierce has been my Family Doctor since Dr. Pellar left Grimsby. I too (like another reader) have moved around a lot and have travelled from my home to Grimsby for medical care (including the northwestern most part of Ontario over 23 hours driving time away). He is compassionate and understanding, and never makes me feel rushed or that I am bothering him. The front staff may not seem like they are that friendly, but have you ever watched them while you are waiting in line? 2 or 3 phone lines on hold while they are helping someone else. With that much work to do I can't blame them for not being too talkative, although I always recieve a polite greeting at the counter when its my turn. Nursing staff is amazing in the office as well. I feel very fortunate that Dr. Pierce is the Family Doctor for our family.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2011

Thank you Dr. Pierce, I think that you are a very compassionate person and I think you maintain an openness to new information which can benefit many people. I am thankful to have you as my new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

To anyone looking for a family doctor, hopefully you can get in with him. I know he has many patients but my family and I have now been with him for over 15 years and I have nothing to say except good things.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

A good listener. Thoughtful and ready to speak with patients, not run in, diagnose and blow out.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009