Ratings for Dr. Edward Holmes

If Dr. Holmes isn't absolutely punctual, it's because he listens, is patient, and is thorough. He provides referrals appropriately and follows up on the outcomes of those. He is knowledgeable, experienced, and has become much more flexible regarding health alternatives over the years. His sense of humour is awesome! His receptionist, RoseMarie, is fantastic! She has an incredible memory of patients, our schedules, and our voices. Staff could work to improve personal/more professional appearance, friendliness, and a service orientation.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

30 years +/- with him, his gregarious disposition keeping me with him at start. His many hats (stethoscopes?) he wore kept him in demand but, without doubt, the city's communities have benefited. A degree of humility, so rare amongst his profession- esp "specialists"- allowed me referrals/alternative opinions when warranted. Sadly for me and many other Albertans I must find another GP as Doctor Ed his well-deserved retirement - or shall we call it an alternative practice of one's life. I wish you a long, healthy life of happiness with your family my friend. A virtual Platinum Stethoscope to You. - Gary Naturkach

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I have been with doctor Holmes my whole life. Wouldn't have any other. My kids would still see him if they were here. He never pushed pills on me. Always joked around with me. I love him to death. I am now 45 years old. I will continue to see him, even though 1 nurse I don't like.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Was my Family doctor as a kid. Haven't seen him in years. He is a Pill Pushing Quack. Glad I was smart enough to move on to a new Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I love going there have been going to Dr. Holmes before I was born 41 years. My kids still see him and love him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr. Edward Holmes is an excellent Dr. He is compassionate, intelligent, willing to send you on to a specialists when warranted. He is the best GP I have ever known.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

very unprofessional, out for the allmighty dollar, wait on the phone for at least 10 min to talk to someone

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Dr es Holmes has been my doctor my whole life he has seen my through many trials in my years of playing to hard. He remembers my first break to my latest scars. The man has been a listening ear when i needed it and honest criticism when that to was needed. But people rating people is the same as judging and who are we to judge?

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

I felt his treatment of my elderly father was lacking. I found him cool, aloof, and needed updated his medical certificate.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

Caring, patient, knowledgeable, accessible, sense of humor, refers to specialists when needed, great guy

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007