Ratings for Dr. Lorne Poon

Dr. Poon and staff is awesome! My friend and I had the best time having Botox and fillers and enjoyed our visit so much and he welcomed a relaxed, fun time. Would highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Dr. Poon has been our family GP for around 30 years. He is professional, thorough and informative. He knows our health issues extremely well. He does not hesitate to have any tests done that he feels are required for further investigation. If required, he will arrange for a specialist. Dr. Poon cares about our entire family. He listens to any of our concerns. He is polite, extremely knowledgable and very caring. We are so appreciative to have Dr. Poon as our family physician. He is exceptional. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

Always wants to make sure clients are 100% happy. Very pleased going to New Image over the years.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

Knowledgeable, compassionate and an expert in his field.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

Dr.Poon is very helpful and knowledgeable. Physical appearance is something that effects people in their total health by making them feel good about themselves it can greatly benefit a persons mental health and well being. He is an amazing well educated and well mannered professional in his industry.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Dr Poon has been my husbands doctor for over 30 years. He has been my doctor for at least 15 years. He is very knowledgeable, considerate and always a professional. He is constantly improving his offerings by learning the latest treatments and has become the leading professional in may areas of his practice. He is often called upon to train other MD's in advanced treatments. I would whole heartedly recommend Dr Poon to anyone looking for a doctor who takes the time to consider his patients and as well who is willing to upgrade his skills on an ongoing basis to deliver better care to his patients.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

I for one love my results due too the team work by Dr.Poon and his assistant Linda Ewaschuk. I find she has the eye has too where the product is needed along with how too speak and calm me,she shows Dr.Poon and explaining to him where it is needed so with his experience he executes which in my opinion I get the results I want. I always request to have Linda present in all my appointments. It is also a beautiful clean very stylish clinic, Linda Ewaschuk always educate me on how I can get the results I want she is so calming to me which I need because it is my face and she makes it beautiful. Thank you Dr.Poon and Linda

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

I recently had a great experience with Dr.Poon. I was torn between getting my cheeks filled or doing chin filler. Dr. Poon took his time to assess my face and concluded it would be best to give my chin some more definition. I am so happy knowing that I went through with my chin, my face looks slimmer and longer which is exactly what I wanted. His expertise made me feel comfortable and confident. I am so happy with the results, thanks Dr.Poon!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

I saw Dr.Poon and his assistant Linda on Friday very happy with the results I received Botox as well as lip fillers. This is my second time coming here and I’ve had great results both times.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

He found what was wrong with my hormones when my fam doc didn't.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

Dr. Lorne Poon's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1979)

UnitedHealthcare