I have been following dr poon an his assistant Linda forever . After all the past botch jobs I've had from all the other proclaimed drs . He is by far the best an always has the latest Techniques Available . If he moved to a different city I would follow him :)

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I have done recently Botox and filler, there are awesome team . I'm very happy with a result, and definitely Dr. Poon and Linda will be my choice again. I will be recommended to visit Dr.Poon's clinic to everybody who's looking for the best result and perfect service.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Poon for 5 years. There is no other doctor that I would see for botox and fillers, he is the best! I have referred many friends and family to see him and they have all been very happy. Dr. Poon is always very honest about the procedures. He is very precise and gets excellent results.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr poon is a perfectionist. What else would you want for a Dr using fillers/botox for your face??? I came to dr Poon after being dissatisfied at another dr location. Dr poon left me feeling amazing about my face and experience. If you want perfection, this is the place to go!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I went to Dr, Poon for some cosmetic treatments and I was really unimpressed. He over-charged me and I was not happy with my over-filled results. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Excellent experience all around. Staff are very friendly, attentive and knowledgeable. Dr. Poone is very knowledgable and keeps himself very current in his field. Very open honest environment never feel rushed when in my appointments with Dr. Poone

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Poon and his assistant Linda are extremely professional. Linda is personable, answers all of my questions and makes me feel at ease - she is proficient, knowledgeable, and obviously has years of expertise. The staff in reception are welcoming and the new location is beautiful! I continue to refer my family and friends to Dr. Poon's office!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Dr.poon and his assistant Linda are amazing. He is the only doctor I trust with my face now. His techniques are amazing and pain free and he always knows just what I need. I mentioned my concerns with my nose not knowing I could fill my Bose bridge and it looks amazing. A noninvasive nose job . I was amazed.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Poon for several years. He just keeps getting better. I get compliments all the time and I feel that I look better now than I did 10 years ago. His staff is always friendly and helpful. Dr. Poon is very knowledgable. He takes his time to perform the treatment and always gives an honest opinion on how to get the best results. I have referred many friends and they have had the same great experience as I did. I will continue to recommend Dr. Poon because he is really the best in the city.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

I went to see Dr. Poon and Linda about 3 weeks ago to get my lips done and get some botox on my forehead. I am so happy with the results! Dr. Poon does a great job and Linda is great at answering all your questions. They make a great team! I will definitely be returning!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Dr. Lorne Poon's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I had gone to Dr. Poon before and had a wonderful experience I'm not sure what changed but I can definitely say i would not recommend anyone to see dr. Poon. I..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been following dr poon an his assistant Linda forever . After all the past botch jobs I've had from all the other proclaimed drs . He is by far the bes..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have done recently Botox and filler, there are awesome team . I'm very happy with a result, and definitely Dr. Poon and Linda will be my choice again. I will ..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Poon must have put up all these positive comments because it's as if you're talking about a different person. Dr. Poon is NOT a dermatologist & is NOT Board..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Poon for 5 years. There is no other doctor that I would see for botox and fillers, he is the best! I have referred many friends and famil..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr poon is a perfectionist. What else would you want for a Dr using fillers/botox for your face??? I came to dr Poon after being dissatisfied at another dr loca..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr, Poon for some cosmetic treatments and I was really unimpressed. He over-charged me and I was not happy with my over-filled results. I won't be g..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent experience all around. Staff are very friendly, attentive and knowledgeable. Dr. Poone is very knowledgable and keeps himself very current in his fiel..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Poon and Linda are the only positive aspects to New Image Cosmetic. It is unfortunate that the staff that surround them have such poor professional ability ..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Poon and his assistant Linda are extremely professional. Linda is personable, answers all of my questions and makes me feel at ease - she is proficient, kno..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Poon thinking he was an expert. I got some lip filler and botox done and I was really unhappy with how I looked. My lips were over-injected and t..."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.poon and his assistant Linda are amazing. He is the only doctor I trust with my face now. His techniques are amazing and pain free and he always knows just ..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Poon for several years. He just keeps getting better. I get compliments all the time and I feel that I look better now than I did 10 year..."

August 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Poon and Linda about 3 weeks ago to get my lips done and get some botox on my forehead. I am so happy with the results! Dr. Poon does a great..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Poon and his assistant Linda are amazing! Both incredibly knowledgable and very caring. Very happy with his work. "

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a client at New Image for about 5 years now. Starting with basic facials and skin care services and products, I gradually started getting Botox and ..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr poon has done perlane around my mouth with wonderful results. He also helped me dissolve old voluma in my cheeks (from a different medi spa) that was causin..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rao is much better in my opinion. Much more natural results I have never used Dr poon but 2 of my friends do and I would not. I did see him for a consult but..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Poon does a amazing job him and his staff always ensure I am happy if I am not they always correct the issue free of charge all the staff is excellant always..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Poone for years now for removal of veins in my legs several different laser treatments filler and botox. I'm not one that likes to have ..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This Dr is not a dermatologist he is just a GP. I am surprised by his positive reviews. I saw him once he put some filler in too superficially then had to disso..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently went to New Image Clinic to see Dr. Poon regarding the lines across my forehead. Dr. Poon's assistant Linda answered all my questions and gave me a..."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy with the work Dr. Poon had done. I saw friends in February that I haven't seen in a while. They thought I was in hiding and when they saw my face,..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Poon is a perfectionist!!! The results I get are always amazing and natural! Everytime I go to the office I am greeted by friendly receptionists, and Linda i..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Poon were fantastic!! Dr Poon was very kind and gentle. Makes you feel very comfortable. Linda was very sweet and funny! It was a great experience! Would not..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I never ever thought I would ever get lip fillers in my life until I saw the results on my cousin and girlfriend and they reffered me to doctor lorne poon. I ga..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently visited Dr. Poon’s office to get some work done. I have to say, I am quite happy with the results. His office is warm and welcoming. His staff are fr..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Poon since 2009, he is kind and compassionate in his work. Dr Poon is very considerate in what the Patient wants, and his work is exceptio..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Poon takes pride in being 'the best'. He is at the forefront on research and recognized internationally for his work. His office is modern/pristine and h..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Linda and Dr. Poon are both the most amazing two people that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I am beyond words as to what they have done for me and ha..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been looking for someone that is skilled at doing botox as in the past I've always needed several touch ups and it became costly. Someone referred me to ..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to New Image Cosmetic for filler injection for my naturally un-even lips. Dr. Poon and Linda were very precise. They respected my wishes of not making th..."

September 8, 2014

March 18, 2014

October 19, 2013

July 13, 2013

May 28, 2013
  • combined ratings from Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon listing (DID: 3573403)

April 4, 2013