Ratings for Dr. Lorne Poon

I have been seeing Dr Poon for lip filler for a few years now & every experience with him is always a great one. Previously coming to Dr Poon I have gotten the same procedure else where but no place compares to New Image. Dr Poon really takes the time to listen to what you want and ensures that you leave happy. He also uses this AMAZING numbing cream that is only formulated for him and no other office has which makes the procedure virtually painless. I get so many compliments & since then have done other cosmetic procedures & will never go elsewhere. Thank you so much!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

I have been going to see Dr. Poon for many years. I initially had horrible acne / cysts as a young teenage girl but he was the only doctor who actually took the time to listen and help me fix my skin. No one truly understands how much that really affects your confidence until you have had horrible acne. I was so fed up with going to see different derms who always recommended something different but I never got the results I wanted, it was really frustrating and I only became more and more depressed. I would also wait months to see them and only felt rushed when they quickly came to write me a prescription WITHOUT actually taking the time to examine my skin. However, when I booked an appointment to see Dr. Poon he told me to trust him and he guaranteed to fix my skin.. which he did !! Thank you so much!! Since then all my friends and family go to him. We now get other cosmetic procedures done as well as he is the ONLY doctor I trust!! I also love that Dr. Poon takes the time to LISTEN to you and you don't feel rushed or that you are annoying him. Dr. Poon you are the best! Thank you so much for all that you do and thank you for not treating your clients as a dollar sign! Thank you for your honesty as well, I like how you don't try to upsell products if you truly think your clients do not need them. Alma

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr Poon and his staff are delightful! I particularly appreciate the fact that he is always in some course or other, looking to improve on his already quite considerable skill. New Image has been my go-to for cosmetic services for 8 years. I don't like wearing makeup so taking care of my skin is a big priority for me. I'm constantly mistaken for being a dozen years younger, including an episode where I was asked for ID at at liquor store (I'm 44). Just go see him; it's a bit of an investment but well worth it; you'll be glad you did!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I had been seeing a different doctor in the past for botox and fillers, but wasn't really happy with the result. A friend of mine recommended Dr. Poon who said he was excellent, and my experience at his office was wonderful. He was incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and very skilled, and I could not be any happier with the results! He was definitely the best, most precise doctor I have seen. My friends, family, and I will definitely be going to him now and in the future, and don't see myself going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I got lip filler done with Dr. Poon and Linda. I have to say Linda is such a valuable asset to this office. She is so down to earth and wonderful. Dr. Poon is so kind as well. They both are so so infomed at what they are doing and work so well together. Clean and beautiful office as well

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I started getting lines around my lips and decided that it was time to have something done about that. I chatted with Linda, Dr Poon's very knowledgable and wonderful assistant, and she came up with the best option for me. Dr. Poon had to freeze me, which I did not feel a thing, and then filled in my lines. It was so painless and he does amazing work!! I would not think about going to see anyone else for any type of fillers or botox injections. So incredibly happy with New Image and highly recommend Linda and Dr. Poon!!

Submitted October 3, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Poon for over 5 years, and each visit has been amazing. His assistant Linda is incredibly friendly and attentive, and it is such a pleasure to chat with before my treatments. The rest of the staff are equally as friendly and professional. I have seen Anita for aesthetic services, Sarah for laser services, and, of course, Dr. Poon for botox. He is sincerely the most pleasant, incredibly knowledgeable doctor, with his patient's well-being as his foremost priority. His work is so beautiful and natural-looking, that I have managed to keep my little secret for all these years, and "never aged a day". I highly recommend his clinic and all of their treatments.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Very impressed with Dr. Poon's clinic! I was super-duper nervous about getting botox in my glabella region (frown lines), so I first went in for a complimentary consultation with Linda (Dr.Poon's assistant). She was very helpful and I didn't feel pressured to get the procedure done what so ever. After thinking about it for a couple months, I went back and had it done. I was still very nervous, but Dr. Poon's bedside manner is first-class, he was modest with the injections and very concerned with my comfort. On a pain scale, it was like a 1 out of 10. Two weeks later I'm thrilled with the results! I look natural, it feels great (awesome for tension headaches), and I just had a follow-up appointment with Linda again today to check to make sure everything looks and feels good. Both times I went, I was seen within 5 minutes of arrival, the reception staff were very professional, and the clinic is modern and extremely clean. If you're new to seeing Dr. Poone, I would recommend booking a consultation to price out the services and what you need done, and then just go from there. After the awesome experience I had with Dr.Poon's clinic, I don't know how I could go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Wow where do I start? He is so down to earth, listen to all my concerns and helped me with medical and cosmetic issues. I have sent so many people his way, no long waits ever again, he cares about his patients. Linda is also a pleasure who answers any questions or concerns for cosmetics. They have such a great spa there and we love dealing with Anita. Dr Poon is so caring and will always take good care of your family. He isn't afraid to do research to help you!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr Poon was referred to me by my friend who went to him to treat her acne and get her lips done. What can I say!? He is the BEST doctor ever. My skin has never been so clear and now I always get comments about my beautiful lips. They look so natural and there are no lumps unlike some other jobs I have seen. He is attentive and takes time to listen your concerns. Best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016