Dr. Lorne Poon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lorne Poon

Dr. Poon seems genuinely interested in my health & takes the time , I need to discuss any issues I may have.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Lorne Poon for many years, for both cosmetic and BHRT treatments. He conducts his practice with a high level of professionalism and expertise. He is continually educating himself about new procedures and has mastered the art of facial rejuvenation with the use of cutting edge products. His personal assistant Linda is also extremely proficient and knowledgeable, together they strive to help you achieve the end result that you are looking for. I have had many different types of treatments here, including laser rejuvenation & Venus Legacy, performed by highly trained and helpful technicians. I would also recommend this doctor for women seeking bio identical hormone replacement therapy or BHRT. My personal results with this therapy have been outstanding . I have found that with each facial rejuvenation treatment I have had, each was almost completely painless and with no bruising. This doctor has the ability to help you achieve a natural, excellent end result. I highly recommend visiting this office.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

Run don’t waste your time as he is not very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

I went in to see Dr. Poon today not really knowing what I wanted done. I just knew I needed something done to give me a more youthful and not so tired appearance. I asked him for his opinion and he suggested some cheek, under eye and lip filler. Although I was a little nervous because I’ve only ever had lip filler I trusted his expertise opinion so I said let’s do it! I can not believe what a difference it made. I love that the results are dramatic yet at the same time look so natural. My cheek bones are more prominent, my face looks more plump giving me a more youthful appearance and my lips look fuller! Dr. Poon made the procedure comfortable, painless and easy! I’m so so happy with the results and I highly recommend Dr Poon, he’s great at what he does!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

I recently had my glabella and lips done with filler/Botox in his office with amazing results. In my followup appointment I had the opportunity to met his assistant Linda and then had the lines in my forehead taken care of. The entire staff is his office are very welcoming, accommodating with a great atmosphere. You hear so many bad comments about Botox and fillers, other than the bruising I sustained in my lips the results are very natural and no one has guessed that I've had work done other than my skin looks great. I look and feel younger and any amount of money that I spent has been well worth it. On my last appointment they took care of my future appointments and reminders making it easier to fit my schedule. Watching as other customers have come and gone, the interaction is very heartwarming and special attention made on individual basis. I highly recommend Dr. Poon and his office.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Dr. Poon and his assistant Linda E. are amazing! Very gentle with injections and Extremely knowledgeable. I completely trust them and feel they are worth every penny.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

perfect knowledge, and precise in the treatment. I can say he is the best in Edmonton. Linda as the counsellor in the clinic is so welcoming and provides the best advice to the clients. perfect results.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Recently had lip fillers done by Dr Poon and the results are fantastic! Minimal bruising considering I bruise very easily and the procedure was painless! I would definitely recommend friends and family to this Dr for cosmetic procedures and treatments!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Today was my first time getting filler, I've wanted it done for a while now but was dreading the day just because I was so nervous about the procedure. After seeing Doctor Poon and Linda collaborate they made me feel so comfortable, confident and made the treatment SO EASY and painless! I am in love with my lips and would definitely recommend this to anyone who is interested in getting filler!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I recently became a patient of Dr. Poon's and I cannot express how impressed I am with his techniques and experience. He knows what he is doing, and always ensures I am comfortable before and during treatments. You can tell he has been at this a very long time. I get the results I want each and every time. I have tried other medical clinics for cosmetic injections and have always been underwhelmed with the results. If you are looking for injections, this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Lorne Poon's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1979)

Delta Dental