Ratings for Dr. Lorne Poon

I have been seeing Dr. Poon for over 5 years, and each visit has been amazing. His assistant Linda is incredibly friendly and attentive, and it is such a pleasure to chat with before my treatments. The rest of the staff are equally as friendly and professional. I have seen Anita for aesthetic services, Sarah for laser services, and, of course, Dr. Poon for botox. He is sincerely the most pleasant, incredibly knowledgeable doctor, with his patient's well-being as his foremost priority. His work is so beautiful and natural-looking, that I have managed to keep my little secret for all these years, and "never aged a day". I highly recommend his clinic and all of their treatments.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Very impressed with Dr. Poon's clinic! I was super-duper nervous about getting botox in my glabella region (frown lines), so I first went in for a complimentary consultation with Linda (Dr.Poon's assistant). She was very helpful and I didn't feel pressured to get the procedure done what so ever. After thinking about it for a couple months, I went back and had it done. I was still very nervous, but Dr. Poon's bedside manner is first-class, he was modest with the injections and very concerned with my comfort. On a pain scale, it was like a 1 out of 10. Two weeks later I'm thrilled with the results! I look natural, it feels great (awesome for tension headaches), and I just had a follow-up appointment with Linda again today to check to make sure everything looks and feels good. Both times I went, I was seen within 5 minutes of arrival, the reception staff were very professional, and the clinic is modern and extremely clean. If you're new to seeing Dr. Poone, I would recommend booking a consultation to price out the services and what you need done, and then just go from there. After the awesome experience I had with Dr.Poon's clinic, I don't know how I could go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Wow where do I start? He is so down to earth, listen to all my concerns and helped me with medical and cosmetic issues. I have sent so many people his way, no long waits ever again, he cares about his patients. Linda is also a pleasure who answers any questions or concerns for cosmetics. They have such a great spa there and we love dealing with Anita. Dr Poon is so caring and will always take good care of your family. He isn't afraid to do research to help you!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr Poon was referred to me by my friend who went to him to treat her acne and get her lips done. What can I say!? He is the BEST doctor ever. My skin has never been so clear and now I always get comments about my beautiful lips. They look so natural and there are no lumps unlike some other jobs I have seen. He is attentive and takes time to listen your concerns. Best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I am very happy about Botox and fillers I do at Dr. Poon. Everything looks beautiful and definitely will be recommend doctor Poon and his staff!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr poon did amazingggg job on my lips I just love them I got the juvadrm ultra plus

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

The man is knowledgeable he tell you like it is the staff are excellent

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Went to see Dr. Poon for Botox and lip filler, my first time receiving these services, I was quickly put at ease by the entire friendliness and knowledge of the staff and his assistant Linda. The manager even gave me a tour of their spa and offered a cappuccino! Great service and thrilled with my look!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

It's 3 weeks after my first Belkyra treatment for my double chin. I have another week to go before the 28 day waiting period. So far I am thrilled! What a difference. Dr. Poon is so gentle and I would say it felt like a bee sting with mild tenderness. His assistant Linda was so helpful and actually had the treatment herself which set my mind at ease. I'm getting my 2nd treatment in 3 weeks. Anyone looking to improve the double chin...go to New Image!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Just went to see Dr. Poon for lip filler and I am so happy with the results! My lips look more plump, fuller and natural! I was a little nervous going into my appointment but Linda, the cosmetic consultant assured me that I was in good hands. I'll definitely be returning to New image cosmetic!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016