Ratings for Dr. Lorne Poon

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

The man is knowledgeable he tell you like it is the staff are excellent

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Went to see Dr. Poon for Botox and lip filler, my first time receiving these services, I was quickly put at ease by the entire friendliness and knowledge of the staff and his assistant Linda. The manager even gave me a tour of their spa and offered a cappuccino! Great service and thrilled with my look!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

It's 3 weeks after my first Belkyra treatment for my double chin. I have another week to go before the 28 day waiting period. So far I am thrilled! What a difference. Dr. Poon is so gentle and I would say it felt like a bee sting with mild tenderness. His assistant Linda was so helpful and actually had the treatment herself which set my mind at ease. I'm getting my 2nd treatment in 3 weeks. Anyone looking to improve the double chin...go to New Image!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Just went to see Dr. Poon for lip filler and I am so happy with the results! My lips look more plump, fuller and natural! I was a little nervous going into my appointment but Linda, the cosmetic consultant assured me that I was in good hands. I'll definitely be returning to New image cosmetic!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

to my previous comment! Dr poon and Linda have gone above and beyond to ease my mind, and fix any issues I have had! It was a complete misunderstanding and miss communication, and since then they have taken extreme care of me! Calling me on their off time at night to get ahold of me around my busy schedule, fitting me in immediately as well as providing me with the most assurance to ease any miscommunication that occurred. As a client it's extremely meaningful that dr poon and Linda will LITERALLY BEND OVER BACKWARDS to fix/ please anyone ! I my face and lips are perfect, and I have confidence that the two of them will stand by you no matter your concerns!

Submitted February 26, 2016

Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Lorne Poon's response
It is our pleasure to have had this issue resolved. Please refer to submission made February 26th/16. We pride ourselves in patient satisfaction. Sincerely, Dr. Poon and Linda

Submitted February 26, 2016

I felt very confident in Dr. Poon's care. He was very calm and informative. His assistant was very caring and knowledgeable... therefore my first botox treatment went extremely well. I highly recommend New Image Spa And Medical Clinic!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Poon and Linda for the last year for Botox in my forehead. I've always wanted to get my crows feet done but was a little nervous about it. Linda assured me I would be happy with the results. So I decided to go ahead and do it! Dr. Poon did a wonderful job! I am so happy with results!! I will going be back in the next 3 months for lip filler. Highly recommend New Image Cosmetic!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Lorne Poon's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy about Botox and fillers I do at Dr. Poon. Everything looks beautiful and definitely will be recommend doctor Poon and his staff!!!!!"

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr poon did amazingggg job on my lips I just love them I got the juvadrm ultra plus "

April 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The man is knowledgeable he tell you like it is the staff are excellent "

March 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went to see Dr. Poon for Botox and lip filler, my first time receiving these services, I was quickly put at ease by the entire friendliness and knowledge of the..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's 3 weeks after my first Belkyra treatment for my double chin. I have another week to go before the 28 day waiting period. So far I am thrilled! What a diffe..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just went to see Dr. Poon for lip filler and I am so happy with the results! My lips look more plump, fuller and natural! I was a little nervous going into my a..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "to my previous comment! Dr poon and Linda have gone above and beyond to ease my mind, and fix any issues I have had! It was a complete misunderstanding and mis..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I felt very confident in Dr. Poon's care. He was very calm and informative. His assistant was very caring and knowledgeable... therefore my first botox treatme..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Poon and Linda for the last year for Botox in my forehead. I've always wanted to get my crows feet done but was a little nervous about it. ..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Poon and his assistant, Linda, are absolutely fantastic! I've been getting my lips filled for years now and just started going to Dr. Poon about 3ish months..."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Poon for a very long time now he is an amazing doctor. He was the only one that could figure out what was wrong with my hand after I seen..."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Poon is by far the best injector in Edmonton! I have seen him for both Botox and filler and always leave so happy! He's the only doctor I would recommend to..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's been my doctor for the last 7 yrs. Thank God, he is a blessing, such a wonderful Doctor. Doesn't talk much but will always give you a smile. He knows his j..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I had gone to Dr. Poon before and had a wonderful experience I'm not sure what changed but I can definitely say i would not recommend anyone to see dr. Poon. I..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been following dr poon an his assistant Linda forever . After all the past botch jobs I've had from all the other proclaimed drs . He is by far the bes..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have done recently Botox and filler, there are awesome team . I'm very happy with a result, and definitely Dr. Poon and Linda will be my choice again. I will ..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Poon must have put up all these positive comments because it's as if you're talking about a different person. Dr. Poon is NOT a dermatologist & is NOT Board..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Poon for 5 years. There is no other doctor that I would see for botox and fillers, he is the best! I have referred many friends and famil..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr poon is a perfectionist. What else would you want for a Dr using fillers/botox for your face??? I came to dr Poon after being dissatisfied at another dr loca..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr, Poon for some cosmetic treatments and I was really unimpressed. He over-charged me and I was not happy with my over-filled results. I won't be g..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent experience all around. Staff are very friendly, attentive and knowledgeable. Dr. Poone is very knowledgable and keeps himself very current in his fiel..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Poon and Linda are the only positive aspects to New Image Cosmetic. It is unfortunate that the staff that surround them have such poor professional ability ..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Poon and his assistant Linda are extremely professional. Linda is personable, answers all of my questions and makes me feel at ease - she is proficient, kno..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Poon thinking he was an expert. I got some lip filler and botox done and I was really unhappy with how I looked. My lips were over-injected and t..."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.poon and his assistant Linda are amazing. He is the only doctor I trust with my face now. His techniques are amazing and pain free and he always knows just ..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Poon for several years. He just keeps getting better. I get compliments all the time and I feel that I look better now than I did 10 year..."

August 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Poon and Linda about 3 weeks ago to get my lips done and get some botox on my forehead. I am so happy with the results! Dr. Poon does a great..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Poon and his assistant Linda are amazing! Both incredibly knowledgable and very caring. Very happy with his work. "

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a client at New Image for about 5 years now. Starting with basic facials and skin care services and products, I gradually started getting Botox and ..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr poon has done perlane around my mouth with wonderful results. He also helped me dissolve old voluma in my cheeks (from a different medi spa) that was causin..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rao is much better in my opinion. Much more natural results I have never used Dr poon but 2 of my friends do and I would not. I did see him for a consult but..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Poon does a amazing job him and his staff always ensure I am happy if I am not they always correct the issue free of charge all the staff is excellant always..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Poone for years now for removal of veins in my legs several different laser treatments filler and botox. I'm not one that likes to have ..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This Dr is not a dermatologist he is just a GP. I am surprised by his positive reviews. I saw him once he put some filler in too superficially then had to disso..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently went to New Image Clinic to see Dr. Poon regarding the lines across my forehead. Dr. Poon's assistant Linda answered all my questions and gave me a..."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy with the work Dr. Poon had done. I saw friends in February that I haven't seen in a while. They thought I was in hiding and when they saw my face,..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Poon is a perfectionist!!! The results I get are always amazing and natural! Everytime I go to the office I am greeted by friendly receptionists, and Linda i..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Poon were fantastic!! Dr Poon was very kind and gentle. Makes you feel very comfortable. Linda was very sweet and funny! It was a great experience! Would not..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I never ever thought I would ever get lip fillers in my life until I saw the results on my cousin and girlfriend and they reffered me to doctor lorne poon. I ga..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently visited Dr. Poon’s office to get some work done. I have to say, I am quite happy with the results. His office is warm and welcoming. His staff are fr..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Poon since 2009, he is kind and compassionate in his work. Dr Poon is very considerate in what the Patient wants, and his work is exceptio..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Poon takes pride in being 'the best'. He is at the forefront on research and recognized internationally for his work. His office is modern/pristine and h..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Linda and Dr. Poon are both the most amazing two people that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I am beyond words as to what they have done for me and ha..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been looking for someone that is skilled at doing botox as in the past I've always needed several touch ups and it became costly. Someone referred me to ..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to New Image Cosmetic for filler injection for my naturally un-even lips. Dr. Poon and Linda were very precise. They respected my wishes of not making th..."

September 8, 2014

March 18, 2014

October 19, 2013

July 13, 2013

May 28, 2013
  • combined ratings from Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon listing (DID: 3573403)

April 4, 2013