Ratings for Dr. Lorne Poon

I am very happy about Botox and fillers I do at Dr. Poon. Everything looks beautiful and definitely will be recommend doctor Poon and his staff!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr poon did amazingggg job on my lips I just love them I got the juvadrm ultra plus

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

The man is knowledgeable he tell you like it is the staff are excellent

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Went to see Dr. Poon for Botox and lip filler, my first time receiving these services, I was quickly put at ease by the entire friendliness and knowledge of the staff and his assistant Linda. The manager even gave me a tour of their spa and offered a cappuccino! Great service and thrilled with my look!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

It's 3 weeks after my first Belkyra treatment for my double chin. I have another week to go before the 28 day waiting period. So far I am thrilled! What a difference. Dr. Poon is so gentle and I would say it felt like a bee sting with mild tenderness. His assistant Linda was so helpful and actually had the treatment herself which set my mind at ease. I'm getting my 2nd treatment in 3 weeks. Anyone looking to improve the double chin...go to New Image!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Just went to see Dr. Poon for lip filler and I am so happy with the results! My lips look more plump, fuller and natural! I was a little nervous going into my appointment but Linda, the cosmetic consultant assured me that I was in good hands. I'll definitely be returning to New image cosmetic!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr poon and Linda have gone above and beyond to ease my mind, and fix any issues I have had! It was a complete misunderstanding and miss communication, and since then they have taken extreme care of me! Calling me on their off time at night to get ahold of me around my busy schedule, fitting me in immediately as well as providing me with the most assurance to ease any miscommunication that occurred. As a client it's extremely meaningful that dr poon and Linda will LITERALLY BEND OVER BACKWARDS to fix/ please anyone ! I my face and lips are perfect, and I have confidence that the two of them will stand by you no matter your concerns!

Submitted February 26, 2016

I felt very confident in Dr. Poon's care. He was very calm and informative. His assistant was very caring and knowledgeable... therefore my first botox treatment went extremely well. I highly recommend New Image Spa And Medical Clinic!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Poon and Linda for the last year for Botox in my forehead. I've always wanted to get my crows feet done but was a little nervous about it. Linda assured me I would be happy with the results. So I decided to go ahead and do it! Dr. Poon did a wonderful job! I am so happy with results!! I will going be back in the next 3 months for lip filler. Highly recommend New Image Cosmetic!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Poon and his assistant, Linda, are absolutely fantastic! I've been getting my lips filled for years now and just started going to Dr. Poon about 3ish months ago, and I've never been happier with the results! He really cares about his patients and his work. He won't leave with you being unsatisfied, he will take the time to perfect. Linda is so fabulous. She is so kind and really makes you feel welcome. I would recommend this doctor to any one of my friends. They are such an awesome team!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016