Ratings for Dr. A Pio

Refreshing to have a Dr take the time to discuss a problem and consider “out of the box” solutions to health and and med issues

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Very knowledgeable doctor. Willing to go the extra mile for his patient's. Very cut and dry but when it comes to saving lives this is the one you want

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

This man has misdiagnosed very serious health conditions in multiple people I know and has terrible bedside manner. He is not open to discussing alternatives or referring people elsewhere when he does not have the knowledge to address an issue properly or thoroughly.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Seen This Dr for 4 yrs for my Crohn's disease! I know he doesn't specialise in this disease and I am at a point my disease is out of control he did his best to help! He put me on morphine for the pain and that was all he did for me once he got me on the drug! Well I kept getting worse so he gave me more morphine and when I would go to the hospital in pain not once was I x-rayed or blood samples taken it was ordered by Pio if I came in give me Morphine or demoral shots and no Dr could do anything to help me! Then I had a appointment one day and him and his nurse(girlfriend) accussed me of being a drug addict! My only remark to them was if I'm a drug addict you are sure as hell my drug dealer! I ended up in Brandon hospital for 15 days and had a colonoscopy which showed major problems that could have been solved earlier if I had a Dr who took the time to examine rather then push drugs! If you see him and he buts you on drugs run like hell and get to a real Dr! Please!!!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

Seems to be better at counselling than explaining what may be going on. I suppose that this could be that he does not like describing or treating thiungs unfamiliar. Hard to know how mudh he knows about certain conditions? I guess he is finite like the best of us!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Dr. Pio is hands down the best doctor in this part of Manitoba. Although he is extremely busy, when you have an appointment with him, he gives you his undivided attention. He is extremely wise and everyone I know has a lot of confidence in him as a doctor. I'm so glad to have a doctor like this in the area. He's fantastic!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Dr. Pio is the best Dr. in this area. Always makes time for you and is very good with my children as well as me.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2007

Very personable and understanding. Can have a great sense of humor as well.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

Dr, Pio is an knowledgeable, caring physician. I would go to him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

He goes the extra mile to diagnose a patient. It's like he has a sixth sense & has been extremely successful in diagnosing cancers.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007