Absolutely love Dr. Lotz, he is kind, caring and helpful. He puts your mind at ease and even jokes with you when you are there. My husband also loves him, and we will not see anyone else. All he needs is a better receptionist than the miserable witch he has now. No one should say "WHAT?" when a patient walks up to the desk. She is incredibly rude!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

smart, personable and really cares about you and never rushes you!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Been with him over 12 years. Live him!! Great family dr.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. Lotz is kind, caring and of course intelligent. He doesn't rush you out, lets you ask your questions and carefully explains what's going on and options. A huge relief compared to others I have encountered.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Our family has been seeing Dr. Lotz for many years. By far he is the best doctor in Regina. He is very busy but always remembers who we are and truly cares about our well being.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I too was a former patient of Dr. Chooi and have been very fortunate to have my care taken over by an equally caring doctor, Dr. Lotz. Waiting is not something you need to do with him and when you are meeting with him you feel like you are his only patient that day - I've seen him for everything from a cold, flu, bad back, yearly physical and while dealing with anxiety and depression and the circus your work place puts you through with doctor's notes and medical assessments he has supported me 100% through this process and makes me feel 100 times better about my situation can't say enough good about this man

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

When Dr Chooi retired , I wondered what the "new import" taking over his caseload would be like !! Well all is just fine ,and he has more of a sense of humor . I feel very comfortable and confident in Dr Lotz.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Lotz is a very kind and caring man. I feel fortunate that he cares for my family. It is evident that he is passionate about his career, and he always takes the correct steps to correctly diagnose the problem. I find it unfortunate that his administrative staff are the front lines of his practice though. They are very rude and short tempered. No matter the patients attitude, they are equally short with everyone.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Lotz has been my doctor for 6 years. He has helped me with my depression and anxiety. I have never felt rushed or had to wait very long (5-10 min max) for him. I feel like I am his only patient when I am with him. It is such a wonderful experience going to see him. Hope he stays around!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Barry Lotz's Credentials

Sask Health

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely love Dr. Lotz, he is kind, caring and helpful. He puts your mind at ease and even jokes with you when you are there. My husband also loves him, and..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "awesome Dr.!! He really cares about us as patients and answers all our questions. "

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "smart, personable and really cares about you and never rushes you!"

November 9, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Been with him over 12 years. Live him!! Great family dr. "

August 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lotz is kind, caring and of course intelligent. He doesn't rush you out, lets you ask your questions and carefully explains what's going on and options. ..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family has been seeing Dr. Lotz for many years. By far he is the best doctor in Regina. He is very busy but always remembers who we are and truly cares abou..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I too was a former patient of Dr. Chooi and have been very fortunate to have my care taken over by an equally caring doctor, Dr. Lotz. Waiting is not something..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When Dr Chooi retired , I wondered what the "new import" taking over his caseload would be like !! Well all is just fine ,and he has more of a sense of humor . ..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lotz is a very kind and caring man. I feel fortunate that he cares for my family. It is evident that he is passionate about his career, and he always tak..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lotz has been my doctor for 6 years. He has helped me with my depression and anxiety. I have never felt rushed or had to wait very long (5-10 min max) for h..."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lots is really good he is really nice and caring person he is defentnly in the right line of work"

October 29, 2014