Ratings for Dr. Barry Lotz

Dr Lotz is both an amazing man and Dr. My family and I are so lucky to have him. He is always willing to listen to your concerns and never rushes you out the door, no matter how busy he is. So caring, professional and so easy to talk to and be around.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Chooi was our doctor until he retired and Dr. Lotz took over his patients. We love him, he is a great doctor and a great human being, couldn't ask for a better doctor. However, the reception desk is horrible to deal with, those ladies should retire and let some fresh faces that are polite, friendly and know how to smile work the reception desk.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Absolutely love Dr. Lotz, he is kind, caring and helpful. He puts your mind at ease and even jokes with you when you are there. My husband also loves him, and we will not see anyone else. All he needs is a better receptionist than the miserable witch he has now. No one should say "WHAT?" when a patient walks up to the desk. She is incredibly rude!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

awesome Dr.!! He really cares about us as patients and answers all our questions.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

smart, personable and really cares about you and never rushes you!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Been with him over 12 years. Live him!! Great family dr.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. Lotz is kind, caring and of course intelligent. He doesn't rush you out, lets you ask your questions and carefully explains what's going on and options. A huge relief compared to others I have encountered.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Our family has been seeing Dr. Lotz for many years. By far he is the best doctor in Regina. He is very busy but always remembers who we are and truly cares about our well being.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I too was a former patient of Dr. Chooi and have been very fortunate to have my care taken over by an equally caring doctor, Dr. Lotz. Waiting is not something you need to do with him and when you are meeting with him you feel like you are his only patient that day - I've seen him for everything from a cold, flu, bad back, yearly physical and while dealing with anxiety and depression and the circus your work place puts you through with doctor's notes and medical assessments he has supported me 100% through this process and makes me feel 100 times better about my situation can't say enough good about this man

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

When Dr Chooi retired , I wondered what the "new import" taking over his caseload would be like !! Well all is just fine ,and he has more of a sense of humor . I feel very comfortable and confident in Dr Lotz.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015