Ratings for Dr. Barry Lotz

Dr lotz was my mother’s gp at the care Home. While he seemed ok at first, he glossed over signs of my mother’s heart condition. He changed her drugs without contacting the cardiologist, she ended up in emerg in bad shape. Pharmacy came to her room and changed the drugs dr Lotz had prescribed to the correct ones. In hospital I questioned him on various issues but kept getting the brush off. I would ask nurses and physicians doing the testing and all said to bring it up with dr lotz. My mother was discharged and had no proper follow up. I tried talking to him at the home and he pretty accused me of wanting to kill my mother by changing her drugs. I walked out of there right to the cardiologist office. I got him to look at her test results and he scheduled a hospital visit for day one back from his holidays. He put my mom on the proper medicines to treat her A Fib. I immediately went to nurse and changed family drs. How many other seniors are not getting the proper care or meds? Be your own advocate. Would I recommend him, absolutely NOT

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Dr. Lotz is a wonderful doctor. I have been going to him for years. However, is receptionist is not who you want to see when you first walk in the door. She never has a smile on her face, and is always very abrupt on the phone and in person.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr Lotz took my file after Dr Chooi retired. He is one of the biggest reasons I still live in Regina. Finding a family physician is difgicult; finding one as wonderful as Dr Lotz is nearly impossible.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr Lotz is both an amazing man and Dr. My family and I are so lucky to have him. He is always willing to listen to your concerns and never rushes you out the door, no matter how busy he is. So caring, professional and so easy to talk to and be around.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Chooi was our doctor until he retired and Dr. Lotz took over his patients. We love him, he is a great doctor and a great human being, couldn't ask for a better doctor. However, the reception desk is horrible to deal with, those ladies should retire and let some fresh faces that are polite, friendly and know how to smile work the reception desk.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Absolutely love Dr. Lotz, he is kind, caring and helpful. He puts your mind at ease and even jokes with you when you are there. My husband also loves him, and we will not see anyone else. All he needs is a better receptionist than the miserable witch he has now. No one should say "WHAT?" when a patient walks up to the desk. She is incredibly rude!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

awesome Dr.!! He really cares about us as patients and answers all our questions.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

smart, personable and really cares about you and never rushes you!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Been with him over 12 years. Live him!! Great family dr.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. Lotz is kind, caring and of course intelligent. He doesn't rush you out, lets you ask your questions and carefully explains what's going on and options. A huge relief compared to others I have encountered.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015