You may also like

Rate Dr. Barry Lotz

Dr. Barry Lotz's Ratings

Been with him over 12 years. Live him!! Great family dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2015

Dr. Lotz is kind, caring and of course intelligent. He doesn't rush you out, lets you ask your questions and carefully explains what's going on and options. A huge relief compared to others I have encountered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2890769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

Our family has been seeing Dr. Lotz for many years. By far he is the best doctor in Regina. He is very busy but always remembers who we are and truly cares about our well being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I too was a former patient of Dr. Chooi and have been very fortunate to have my care taken over by an equally caring doctor, Dr. Lotz. Waiting is not something you need to do with him and when you are meeting with him you feel like you are his only patient that day - I've seen him for everything from a cold, flu, bad back, yearly physical and while dealing with anxiety and depression and the circus your work place puts you through with doctor's notes and medical assessments he has supported me 100% through this process and makes me feel 100 times better about my situation can't say enough good about this man

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

When Dr Chooi retired , I wondered what the "new import" taking over his caseload would be like !! Well all is just fine ,and he has more of a sense of humor . I feel very comfortable and confident in Dr Lotz.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Lotz is a very kind and caring man. I feel fortunate that he cares for my family. It is evident that he is passionate about his career, and he always takes the correct steps to correctly diagnose the problem.
I find it unfortunate that his administrative staff are the front lines of his practice though. They are very rude and short tempered. No matter the patients attitude, they are equally short with everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Lotz has been my doctor for 6 years. He has helped me with my depression and anxiety. I have never felt rushed or had to wait very long (5-10 min max) for him. I feel like I am his only patient when I am with him. It is such a wonderful experience going to see him. Hope he stays around!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Lots is really good he is really nice and caring person he is defentnly in the right line of work

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I am very lucky to have Dr. Lotz as my family Dr. He is very knowledgeable and makes me feel like I'm listened to.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1839267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Lotz has been my GP since thankfully Chooi left. I have received excellent, knowledgeable, and compassionate care ever since. I have recommended him to many people. From my personal experience not all doctors are good, but I would have to honestly say that Dr. Lotz is in the top percentile of his field and that anyone would be hard pressed to find a more professional and knowledgeable physician than him. God Bless you Dr.Lotz!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1839266].votes_count ]]