Ratings for Dr. Kerry K. Swindle

Do not go to Dr. Swindle. Tucson has much, much better options for a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr. Swindle makes the decisions and often seems to dismiss what I say. I am a pre-diabetic with all the symptoms except my blood sugar numbers are below what she treats. I have constant headaches and scratched up arms from the sugar build up. As far as major problems she excels. She saved me from a raging kidney infection so I have been loyal to her.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

My previous doctor (with whom I was happy) went to work for the military. I tried Dr. Swindle. She was very friendly. However, she was completely unwilling to consider my economic needs when it came to prescription drugs. I have hypothyroidism, and had been well managed on generic levothyroxine by my previous MD. The generic costs $10 for a 3 month supply. She insisted on Levoxyl, which costs 4 or 5 times more. Then, when Levoxyl was recalled by mfg, I again requested the prescription for the generic, but she insisted I buy Synthroid, which costs 6 times more than the generic. Also, even though I had done well on lovastatin for high cholesterol and my lab values were good, she wanted to put me on a different generic that cost twice as much. She finally said I could switch to simvastatin, which was a lot higher at most places, but about the same cost as lovastatin at Costco. I switched to a doctor who includes me in the decision making process, and my costs are manageable.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

She's a very nice doctor. Very easy going. Very efficient and personable.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

Dr. Kerry K. Swindle's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1983)