Ratings for Dr. Suzan Iskander

This Doctor does not read her charts. Recommends that women take placebos for significant medical conditions. She should be censured the college of physicians. She is not concerned with her patients welfare. BEWARE!!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Dr. Iskander is a great doctor. Always listens to my concerns and helps me out with everything. Reminds me of meds I need refilled and makes sure I get all the referrals I need. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Horrible receptionist, talks about patients with the other receptionists unprofessionally. Diagnosed with cancer for 3 years after complaining finally switched doctor for diagnosis.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Iskander is wonderful. Friendly, attentive, informative. If she doesn't have the answer, she finds out for you. She runs the required tests and refers you to the right people. Punctuality seems to get better and better everytime I go there, but I'd rather have to wait, knowing that she's giving everyone the time that they deserve, than rushing everyone through her door. I didn't mind her assistant Melissa, but I know some people found her to be crass. The new assistant, Chloe is awesome. She's very helpful, calls you back in a timely manner and if she doesn't have an answer, will direct you to the person who does.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I am 38 year old Caucasian Male. Dr. Iskander is top Notch.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr Iskander saved my life. Took immediate concern and followed up with tests and referals when I had some general abnormal test. Got the Cancer at Stage one because of her caring and care for my well being.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I love this doctor.Dr.Iskander listens,does a great follow up and refers you to a specialist when needed.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Can't say enough about Dr. I. She is wonderful! My husband and I can't imagine what we would do if she left. She takes time with you, she doesn't push you out quickly. If she is running late it is because she is dealing with patients with problems and needs to take extra time with them. My husband has several medical issues and we are totally confident and comfortable with her. Melissa her assistant is also a major gem. There are others in the clinic at the front desk who I feel are rude and ignorant but Melissa is caring and wonderful. These two are a team!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

good dr. understanding of your problems...the issue as with the majority of drs is that they spend witth you 5 min...not enough time to give their patients to really know their health issues,,,

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

The worst staff I have ever seen in my life! They are rude, don't know what they are doing. However, Dr Suzan Iskander is very friendly and helpful. She should fire her staff.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015