Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Gulinson

I have seen Dr Gullinson for several years with different problems and found him very good. But an experience on Friday with two nurses in an endoscopy has changed this. I felt one nurse was very rude and told her. She left me in the prep room on the bed and told the other nurse to insert the needle into my vein in my right arm. She couldn’t do it and caused a lot of pain. The nurse who was rude came back and did it in my left arm also causing a great deal of pain. Once in the endoscopy room had to turn on my left side for the endoscopy. My left arm was still tender and turning hurt. I was able to do this with the help of two of the doctor’s helpers. The first nurse said they would call me Monday AM to check on me. I told her to call at 7:30 on my cell phone because my wife was a late sleeper. But I stayed near the land line just in case. Guess which phone was called. I am very unhappy and wil not be going back to Dr. Gullinson.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Exceptionally nice physician. Very compassionate and knowledgeable. He was on time and very polite. He took the time to listen to me. His skills for my colonoscopy were great. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Execelent service on time was a good experiece for me. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I was misdiagnosed based on what he thought rather than the facts and he told me I didn't know my own history basically.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Pleased with appointment time availability and promptness to meet appointment time. Staff was friendly and responsive to my questions. They called me to let me know what my insurance was going to cover which was a relief going into the procedure. Dr Gulinson was friendly and made me feel comfortable. Let friends read script and they are considering the procedure.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

It was a very professional group of nurses and doctors. I was impressed with the way in which everyone communicated, and with the very well organized and well equipped facility .

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Exceptionally professional team. Everyone in the center treated me with respect and made me feel confident in their abilities to care for me throughout my visit and procedure.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

No follow up by doctor on procedures; very little time spent with patient and seemingly unconcerned about patient's well beubg,

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

After performing a colonoscopy, Dr. Gulinson diagnosed me with Crohn's Disease. He put me through several tests that showed nothing. A few months later I got a second opinion from a female gastroenterologist at John C. Lincoln Deer Valley. She found NO signs of Crohn's Disease. He still wanted to put me through more tests, but I decided what's the point when he's not diagnosing me correctly? What's up with that?

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

This doctor is very knowledgeable and has seen both my son and my husband. I do wish his staff was better and that it was easier to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Dr. Mark D. Gulinson's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1990)

• Bcbs Georgia