Ratings for Dr. Kelly A. Favre

This surgeon left me with pain and infection after a double mastectomy, when she pronounced me cured of breast cancer. When I was in pre-op, already hooked up to anesthesia, she asked ME what side she was operating on and did not know I was diabetic after months of pre-op visits. Bad experience!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Amazing compassionate bedside manner and expert hands

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr. Favre performed surgery on me to repair an incarcerated inguinal hernia and also an incarcerated umbilical hernia. The operation occurred a week or so ago and I've suffered no complications either during or after the procedure. She has done hundreds of such operations and completed mine in only 17 minutes. I've found Dr. Favre to be not only exceptionally competent but also a person who is truly genuine and caring. Her office staff also has impressed me with its professionalism and responsiveness. I most definitely would recommend her to my friends and family should they need an accomplished surgeon they can trust.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Favre may be an excellent surgeon, but the lack of adequate post-operative care, or even concern, from her or from anyone in her office led to complications, pain and high distress.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Favre performed a laparoscopic repair of a failed 5 year old open repair for a hernia. Her repair skills resulted in minimal pain and recovery. Probably 20% of the previous repair! I will be highly recommending her to my Green Valley friends. Tom Corrigan

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Kelly Favre repaired my bi-lateral inguinal hernia and did a fantastic job. It was an outpatient procedure at TMC, and I was back home that day, and out of bed the next day. After the procedure there was no pain, and I took it slowly, per her instructions, to limit the weight of things I lifted for the first month. Dr. Favre's follow-up exams found everything was healing nicely. Around the titanium anchors I did get a hematoma, on one side, but it absorbed in two weeks with the use of simple ice and heat packs. She is a wonderful and caring surgeon, skilled in the use of advanced laparoscopic techniques, which meant I have two tiny scars instead of a giant long one. She is quick and precise in the operating room, and I did not have to stay under anaesthesia for longer than necessary.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I recently had the single-incision laparoscopic cholecystectomy performed by Dr. Favre at TMC. I was amazed at how little pain I felt. The whole procedure was the proverbial piece of cake. I was pretty much back to normal in less than a week excluding lifting heavy things and being able to take a bath or swim. In my case (and everyone is different), my diet returned to normal in that time frame too. The only objectionable thing I ate were nuts. No scars, no pain, no discomfort, and I had the procedure two weeks ago.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Favre is absolutely amazing !! She was so caring and I knew from our first encounter she was the one for me. Thanks for all you do and those countless hours -you make a difference in ways you don't know!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Patients beware ! She'd done my hernia surgery and 2 weeks later I couldn't walk due to nerve damage. When I went back she said she didn't do it. Classic. I had to seek treatment elsewhere and the condition was super scary. Research another practitioner.

Submitted April 24, 2015

I could not have dreamed of a better Doctor/Surgeon! She calmed me in a way that I never thought I could feel so steady and cared for. Truly, Dr. Kelly Favre was my rock when I was beyond scared...a real gift she has AND a gift she is to anybody under her care.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Kelly A. Favre's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal