Ratings for Dr. Frank J. Valenzuela

Treated me for pain in left shoulder blade area. I'm amazed at how good I feel now. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Frank has helped me with my neck issues and my lower back issues. Even when the problem was more severe than chiropractic care could help, he was the doctor that pointed me in the right direction to find out what was going on and what treatment my back needed. I truly believe he and his assistant Tara care about their patients.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Fantastic group! I was referred after being hit at an intersection by a truck going 50 mph and the driver never hit his brakes. I was at a red light. Months of PT and I kept getting worse so I took my neighbors advice and saw Dr Valenzuela. It made me a believer and I am forever grateful for his care.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Always very pleased with Dr. Valenzuela & his friendly office staff. Very helpful & addresses my problems as an individual. He doesn't just go through the same adjustment routine like other chiropractors I've seen. Decompression table is great. Can always get in to be seen when I need it.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

The clinic is very warm and welcoming, rather than the usual aesthetic and clinical feel of other doctor offices. Doctor was very knowledgeable and most importantly-honest about my treatment! The decompression table rocks! Separate room, softer lighting, soothing music, was very relaxing.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. Frank Valenzuela is the best & most gentle neck adjuster around! He listens, talks to you like a normal person and has the best bed-side manners of any doctor I have ever been to. His office has everything from flat screen tv's, to kids play area and babysitter, to serious spine equipment that has helped my husbands sciatica and my carpal tunnel. All around nice and classy staff and office.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Dr. Frank J. Valenzuela's Credentials

• Dutch

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 2003)