Ratings for Dr. A Dandekar

Glad to have him as my doctor. He is genuine and caring.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

One of the best. So glad I have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I have been a patient of this doctor for years. Overall he is inconsistent. Sometimes very rushed and non interested other times the opposite. He likes to refer out to specialists even though he would be capable of dealing with the issue. He is very friendly and polite and I believe he has a genuine interest in his patients. His staff however are the worst I have ever encountered. They are extremely rude, inflexible and do not care about anything. These people should not be working in a doctors office I am very happy that Dr. dandekar has now joined a new clinic as of October 1,2014. I hope this will help him to practice medicine to the best of his ability

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

when i would go see Dr. Dandekar he would be a drive thru doctor i have a lot of medical problems and i have asked to be sent to specialists and he would never do it to me he is very money hungry and dont give two craps about your health i would say people dont go and see him he will drive you thru it is the best thing he is good at

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Excellent physician. Personable and caring. Rare find.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

I have been a longtime patient of Dr. Dandekar's and have a mixed experience. He is very pleasant/welcoming, knows a lot of general advice, but with specific diseases/concerns get a second opinion (PLEASE do) because he does not know enough and can send you down the wrong path/diagnosis. I know from experience. He can easily brush off some concerns that have turned out to be massive health issues that other doctors caught instead. He is also very busy and can miss some important details (like major allergies) while writing prescriptions, so remind him. He is good about sending referrals BUT his office manages to lose a lot of paperwork so I would check in with them if you don't hear anything for a while. The office staff is not friendly and will usually never give you a straight answer. Not a bad doctor, but one to take with a grain of salt. Be proactive in your healthcare.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Dr. Dandekar is far the best doctor I have ever had. He is friendly, easily approachable, compassionate and knowledgable. I have alot of respect for Dr.Dandekar. I feel like he truly cares about his patients. One time he even called the cops to come get me to bring me to the emergency room when I refused to go. At the time I was mad, but I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Down to earth and easy to talk to. He really listens unlike some other docs i've had. It's near impossible to get through to the clinic on the phone so I usually have to pop in to make an appointment. Otherwise, I'm glad he accepted me as a patient.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Excellent Doctor. I found him extremely knowledgeable and well read for being such a young doctor starting out his career. He obviously has a large patient load at a very busy clinic so I can understand why he may have limited time to assess a patient with multiple medical problems all at once. I have no problems seeing him more than once for my complex medical issues as it does not tie up too much of his time and more importantly keep other patients waiting too long for their scheduled appointments.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Friendly I will give him and no we never felt rushed. As far as knowledge is questionable and I agree if he dosn't know the answer to something he should refer to someone who does and he should take every complaint seriously. I brought my mom in numerous times complaining about a rash and a cough that would choke her at night to a point of vomitting. This went on for about a year until I had to ask for a referal from him for my mother to a respiratory specialist then not once but 3 times I had to remind him (the request was always forgotten about) then by the time she finally got in about 5 months later she never made it to that point because I had to bring her to emergency and ended up in intensive care in very critical conditon. She was hospitalized for 2 months and was very surprised at her blood work not being monitored by her "family dr" according to her results. Turned out all these signs were easily misdiagnosed but from repeat visits shold have been taken more seriosuly.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008