Ratings for Dr. Jeff Wiebe

Dr. Wiebe is a very caring person. He takes time to listen to you and never rushes you. He is very knowledgeable and if he doesn’t know how to solve your problem he refers you to a specialist immediately. I would highly recommend him as an excellent family physician.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Dr. Wiebe is punctual, knowledgeable, and never makes you feel rushed. Friendly and personable.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Weibe since he started his practice in Oakbank. I have found him to be a patient, knowledgeable, and caring doctor. When required, he quickly arranges referrals or further tests. Our entire family considers Jeff a valued friend and caregiver. We could not be happier with Dr. Weibe’s performance on our behalf.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Had him for years I am in constant chronic pain and yet he still refuses to prescribe me pain meds. He'd rather I suffer then offer any type of reprieve from my symptoms. Also Google's to look for symptoms. This guy is a quack.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Unfortunately after the previous doctor left my dad was shipped over to Dr. Wiebe. He is a horrible doctor. The latest problem my dad went to him with was his throat in late fall. Dr. Wiebe said there's nothing wrong with him. Twice. My brother had to take him to his own dentist to get a referral to a specialist. Which they found out he has advanced throat cancer. So, they will start radiation, but that won't kill it. It will only shrink it. It's only a matter of time. I wonder what might be if Dr. Wiebe actually took his patient seriously.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr Wiebe has been my doctor for over 20 years no problems he is very helpful and takes the time to listen to you .

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Ever since I hav been goin to him I found him punctual/very good PR/pleasant & very knowledgeable & if he doesn't know the answer he will recommend a specialist. Also you don't hav to wait long to get into see him. 👍

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Weibe for many many years and he has always been very thorough and polite. Even after moving back to the city I would rather drive 20 minutes out of town to see him than start over with a new Dr and have a long wait.Excellent!!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

I am a relatively new patient of Dr. Wiebe's and can't really say anything negative about him. He is polite, punctual, and if he doesn't know what is wrong he will find someone who does.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

I found Dr. Wiebe caring and interested in me as a whole person. If something didn't work he was happy to try something else or to refer to a specialist. Best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012