Ratings for Dr. James Balducci

Dr. Balducci was without a doubt one of the best physicians with whom I have had the opporunity to encounter. He has a great mind and explained my problems to me in terms in which I can understand. His heart is in his work and I am thankful. He is a great physician for whom I have referred many friends. THANKS DOC!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Balducci in July 2007 because I was considered high risk. I saw Dr. Balducci once. the rest of the time I saw med students & residents. When I complained to Dr. Balducci he said he always signed the chart at the end of the day and that as far as he was concerned I was doing great and I could just deliver at the hospital close to my house. I doubt that he ever read my medical record because he would have seen that my blood pressure was too high and I was retaining fluid. I also had to wait an hour to 2 hours to be called back. When I expressed my concerns to Dr. Balducci, he seemed to not care and acted as if I were bothering him.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Dr. James Balducci's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Unicare