Ratings for Dr. Myron B. Licht

was having an anxiety attack. Doctor did not seem to know what one was, and chastised me for having one. He acted like he had never heard of the condition an kept telling me to stop acting that way. When I finally told him I was having the dictionary definition of a panic attack and he should look it up, he kicked me out. Afterword, when my wife tried to talk to him about the situation, he was rude and mean to her, and she was very nice. She came out crying, and I got no treatment at all. This type of doctor, in my opinion, is an unconscionable deterioration of our society, and he should be held to some standards for his behavior. No, he didn't do anything I could sue for, but should the only recourse be after your doctor kills you? I reccommend everybody who reads this never goes to this rude, obnoxious and uncaring doctor.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr Myron Licht is Practicing Internal Medicine in Reedsport, Oregon and He is not Board Certified for Internal Medicine.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Understanding and knowledgeable. Made me as comfortable as possible. Good staff of people.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Horrible horrible person all around, very condescending and rude person

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Myron B. Licht's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal