Ratings for Dr. Donna M. Desantis

Dr. Desantis is going to a concierge service which you have to pay an annual fee for with all kinds of useless services the ordinary person doesn't need and their insurance won't pay for. It seems to me that she wants to get rid of her Medicaire patients, since Medicaire certainly won't pay for all these services and not for the annual fee.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

My long-term physician, she is great, caring and honest.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

I've never had any problems with the staff or the Dr. Every time I call, the staff is helpful & professional. Sometimes, I have to wait longer than I like to see Dr. DeSantis, but when I get into the office and she comes in. She takes as long as I need. She answers every question and she is very nice and kind. I drive over an hour to see her, and I don't foresee changing Drs in the future.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

The reception/scheduler are the worst I've seen. Can be waiting on the phone for over 30 minutes and nobody picks up the phone at all.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Donna M. Desantis's Credentials

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1989)

Kaiser-Permanente