Dr. Michael D. Barry

Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Barry

Very thorough, always pleasant and saved my life. I'd recommend him as the best.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr Barry had no patient contact with my father when he was admitted to the hospital with serious AFib from an ER visit! He didn’t even bother to call.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Had a test run July 11th 2011, and am still awaiting a response from him. He just needs to send it to my doctor so my doctor can discuss the results with me. I was not suprised to hear the other Dr left the practice and the one office is closing (perhaps both). I hope I'm not dying as this doctor is NEVER in the office and the multiple times I have called - My file is on his desk.... For weeks he has done nothing. I would get fired if I did nothing for a couple of days, not a month like him. Glad the business is closing so hopefully nobody else will have to wait a month or possibly longer to have a file sent over. Doc if you can't afford FedEx, let me know I will pay it, I just want my results sent to my doctor PLEASE!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

i have been going to Dr. Michael Barry's office for many years now. He is a great caring Doctor. H spent more than adiquit time with me and my wife, Answering all our questions. in a manner we could understand.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Barry always seems to cancel appointments or is late. Very unprofessional and displays inappropriate behavior towards employees and some patients that I've seen with my own eyes.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

Dr. Michael D. Barry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Barry practices according to the guidelines as set forth by the American College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association. Dr. Barry has an affable and engaging bedside manner and spends more time with his patient’s than most other cardiologists. Dr. Michael Barry is highly rated by private insurance carriers for quality of patient interaction, as well as cost effectiveness and Dr. Barry believes that patient education is the key to maximizing long-term outcomes in terms of cardiovascular morbidity and mortality and patient quality of life.

• Spanish

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1990)