Ratings for Dr. Glenn Seward

Best do for I've ever had. Staff is amazing. I will never switch

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I cant say enough positive things about Dr. Seward. Not having much of a family history Dr. Seward is very thorough and makes sure that I receive the best quality care. Only downfall is the shortage of staff right now and its hard to get a hold of someone.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Been a patient for over 10 years now and my children too. He is very good listen helpful and understanding. Don't feel rushed and takes time to explain things. He is now a 40 minute drive and worth it!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

My Wife and I feel Blessed to have him as our Dr. for the past 11 years , he is the best !!! I require a lot of care as I have been fighting Cancer for this time. The staff are excellent too !!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

I had him while he lived in Kapuskasing and he is by far the BEST doctor I ever had. Very sad that I have never been able to find another good doctor after moving and now in the Ottawa region and I have no doctor although being on a waiting list for almost 5 years.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I honestly don't know why there are any bad reviews. Hands down Dr. Seward has been the best doctor I've ever had. He is very caring, does not rush and is polite. I am a young adult and I've had some issues with private areas and he's never once made me feel uncomfortable even the slightest. If he isn't sure what's wrong he will send you to a specialist and (in my experience), gets you in right away. I would recommend him to anyone :)

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

He is the best family doctor I've ever had! Dr. Seward consults through conversation, gives you time, and is like talking to a well informed friend.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Seward has been my doctor since 2006 and although to book an appointment I have to call a few times, because the phones are busy, I always get in within a day or two. He is the most down to earth doctor I have ever had and I am always made to feel welcome and reassured when leaving. Excellent Dr. and staff.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I have been with Seward since I was in elementary school. He has always made me feel comfortable, especially with giving needles when I was young and hated getting them. He has always kept my best interest in mind, which is more then I can say for many of my friends and family doctors.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Only positive things to say about Dr Seward and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016