Ratings for Dr. Glenn Seward

Dr Seward is a wonderful, caring family doctor. He is very knowledgeable and will always forward you on to a specialist if you need one. He has been great with my boys since they were young and I feel totally comfortable having my annual check completed by him. So happy to have found him 13 years ago. His staff are friendly and knowledable as well. The best doctor in the area!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Can't even begin to describe how thankful I am to have him as a doctor. He always listens to what you have to say, doesn't dismiss anything and gives you multiple solutions to try and help. He's also amazing when it comes to kids and very accommodating. He's very caring, never rushes, always polite and has a great sense of humour. His staff are the most friendly bunch and the whole place makes going to the doctor an easy time. Thank you all so much!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

I have been a patient since he started in Angus. Our family Loves him and his staff. Thank you fro coming to Angus.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Bad doctor. Do not recommend. Sexist views on women.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Best do for I've ever had. Staff is amazing. I will never switch

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I cant say enough positive things about Dr. Seward. Not having much of a family history Dr. Seward is very thorough and makes sure that I receive the best quality care. Only downfall is the shortage of staff right now and its hard to get a hold of someone.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Been a patient for over 10 years now and my children too. He is very good listen helpful and understanding. Don't feel rushed and takes time to explain things. He is now a 40 minute drive and worth it!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

My Wife and I feel Blessed to have him as our Dr. for the past 11 years , he is the best !!! I require a lot of care as I have been fighting Cancer for this time. The staff are excellent too !!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

I had him while he lived in Kapuskasing and he is by far the BEST doctor I ever had. Very sad that I have never been able to find another good doctor after moving and now in the Ottawa region and I have no doctor although being on a waiting list for almost 5 years.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I honestly don't know why there are any bad reviews. Hands down Dr. Seward has been the best doctor I've ever had. He is very caring, does not rush and is polite. I am a young adult and I've had some issues with private areas and he's never once made me feel uncomfortable even the slightest. If he isn't sure what's wrong he will send you to a specialist and (in my experience), gets you in right away. I would recommend him to anyone :)

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017