Ratings for Dr. Leslie D. Edison

Havent actually seen the doctor in two years. I am always seen by a PA. A different one each time. If I have a medical concern it can take weeks to get an appointment. If I call in and request a callback I never get one. The staff is curt and seems over-whelmed. Sometimes the wait is very long....especially when waiting alone in an exam room. I fired this primary care provider and found a new one. I would not recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

This doctor is knowledgeable, kind and listens, but she is obviously overworked and I have had three appointments for 5 pm where I have only seen her just before 7pm. The staff at the facility is what really gets to me, it is deplorable. They do not forward messages and do not return calls.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

Leslie Edison is a great doctor who is overworked and understaffed (in my opinion). She is rarely on time for her appointments,but her quality of care is very good.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. Edison really takes the time to listen to her patients and gets to know them. she sincerely cares about them and their health.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Leslie D. Edison's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1985)