Ratings for Dr. Matthew R. Sullivan

Dr. Sullivan has been my doctor for quite sometime. He is very knowledgable and caring. He has great office staff that make you feel comfortable. I highly recommend his office!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Dr. Sullivan has been our optometrist for seven years. We trust him and find him most knowledgeable and helpful. He seems never to be rushed and answers all our our questions in easy to understand answers. We see him twice a year and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor you can rely on for all of your eye problems.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Sullivan for approximately 8 years now for both my diabetic eye exams and my regular glasses and eye care. I would recommend him (And have) to anybody looking for a good eye doctor. I consider Dr, Sullivan to be one of the best, and his staff is always very helpful and cheerful. All of his Equipment is kept up to date.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Dr. Sullivan discovered the source of my deteriorating eye sight: two major eye problems: glaucoma and catracts, for this I am very grateful. Because of my experience my wife and mother have switched to Dr. Sullivan. All three of us look forward to our appointments with Dr. Sullivan and his wonderfull staff. It is one thing to be treated with courtesy (which we are) it is better when treated with expertise, which is why one chooses a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

Drs. Sullivan and Bundy cured my dry eyes. My eyes hurt so bad all the time and now I can read all day without eye pain.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010

I spent over $800 for treatments that did not help my eye inflammation and blurry vision. When I told Dr. Sullivan that I was very concerned about the cost, he just acted annoyed and impatient. That's a LOT of money to pay to not get results!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr. Sullivan is a wonderful doctor. I've referred all my friends to him and they love him too. Also, his selection of glasses is the best and most stylish I've seen. I get comments constantly on how gorgeous my glasses are.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008