Ratings for Dr. Gayle Climpson-Kennedy

DR Gail has been our doctor for over 30 years. She is the best doctor I have ever had and my children also now go to her with there children and think she is the best. Thank you and I don't know what I will do when you retire.....

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr Gayle has been our family doctor for 32 years. She is super caring, will go out of her way to make sure her you are looked after. She will squeeze in last minute appointments on the spot if need be. She takes her time with you, listens and gives helpful insight. She is A+ and we need more doctors like her in Canada.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

I have been with DR Gayle for 27 years and she truly is the best doctor. With my recent breast cancer she has been amazing and supportive. My kids love her also and now my grandson will start going to her. Thank you Dr Gayle for being such a great doctor to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Gayle has been my doctor for 20 + years. She is conscientious, thorough, quick to seek expert review. Her office is generally on time, which is very much appreciated. She has never steered me wrong. Amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Gayle is an excellent doctor who cares about her parients. I have been with for 20 years. Staff are pleasant and helpdul. She is reachable by phone if needed and always willing to help. She is passionate about her job and also has compassion.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Been a doctor too long. Staff are terrible -rude, non caring, bad follow up, don't care about patients, everything is an inconvenience to them, always suggest pills, does not take a holistic approach

Submitted June 17, 2016

I have been with this doctor sincd she was in Aurora. Over 30 years. She is an excellent doctor, very caring and knowledgeable. She's very approachable, and cares deeply for her patients. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She's even been available by phone. An awesome doctor. :)

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

My family have been with Dr. Climpson-Kennedy for 30 years since her days in Aurora on Wellington. We have always found her to be an excellent family physician, particularly her willingness to patiently listen to our questions and concerns and provide clear answers. I have found her to be conscientious with follows up to potential problems. Her greatest strength I believe is that she sincerely cares about the feelings of her patients and is easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Very positive Doctor. Farsighted. Helps you to prevent illnesses. A very good Doctor to have. There are some nasty remarks about the Staff. I think they are phantastic. If it is really urgent they will do everything to help you. Else, yes, you may have to wait a little.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Gayle has been our family doctor for three generations, and we are very pleased with the care we receive from her. On rare occasions, we have waited 30 minutes but that is to be expected. After all our medical care is free, and I like having a doctor who does not rush me out of the office, so it​ is a give and take. Dr. Gayle is caring, polite, has a great sense of humor and has helped my family time and time again. She assures me that she is not retiring anytime e soon which I am very thankful.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015