Ratings for Dr. Gayle Climpson-Kennedy

I have been with DR Gayle for 27 years and she truly is the best doctor. With my recent breast cancer she has been amazing and supportive. My kids love her also and now my grandson will start going to her. Thank you Dr Gayle for being such a great doctor to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Gayle has been my doctor for 20 + years. She is conscientious, thorough, quick to seek expert review. Her office is generally on time, which is very much appreciated. She has never steered me wrong. Amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Gayle is an excellent doctor who cares about her parients. I have been with for 20 years. Staff are pleasant and helpdul. She is reachable by phone if needed and always willing to help. She is passionate about her job and also has compassion.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Been a doctor too long. Staff are terrible -rude, non caring, bad follow up, don't care about patients, everything is an inconvenience to them, always suggest pills, does not take a holistic approach

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

I have been with this doctor sincd she was in Aurora. Over 30 years. She is an excellent doctor, very caring and knowledgeable. She's very approachable, and cares deeply for her patients. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She's even been available by phone. An awesome doctor. :)

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

My family have been with Dr. Climpson-Kennedy for 30 years since her days in Aurora on Wellington. We have always found her to be an excellent family physician, particularly her willingness to patiently listen to our questions and concerns and provide clear answers. I have found her to be conscientious with follows up to potential problems. Her greatest strength I believe is that she sincerely cares about the feelings of her patients and is easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Very positive Doctor. Farsighted. Helps you to prevent illnesses. A very good Doctor to have. There are some nasty remarks about the Staff. I think they are phantastic. If it is really urgent they will do everything to help you. Else, yes, you may have to wait a little.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Gayle has been our family doctor for three generations, and we are very pleased with the care we receive from her. On rare occasions, we have waited 30 minutes but that is to be expected. After all our medical care is free, and I like having a doctor who does not rush me out of the office, so it​ is a give and take. Dr. Gayle is caring, polite, has a great sense of humor and has helped my family time and time again. She assures me that she is not retiring anytime e soon which I am very thankful.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

She was my doctor for 16 years. She was on but when I was going through a divorce she contacted ministry of transportation because my ex told her to who was also a patient of hers. Ministry cleared me to keep driving with my A license but I found a new doctor with more compassion and knowledge.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I love Dr. Climpson Kennedy but yes, her staff are terrible. I've worked as a medical receptionist, and there's no reason for their ineptitude and nastiness.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015