Ratings for Dr. Tania A. Rodgers

I absolutley loved Dr.Rodgers! She was very patient and willing to HEAR what i had to say. I found her to be knowledgable and caring towards my needs. I would highly recommend her to anyone if asked.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Refuses to listen to patients problems. Jumps to conclusion it's something else if you have other problems. you can only have one problem at a time wrong with you unless its wrong when you make the appt. You can only talk about what you made the appt for.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

Dr. Rodgers was not personable nor gentle with her words when it came to diagnosis. Couldn't read the results on a test correctly, took her almost 10 minutes to figure it out, gave me the wrong results, basically frightened every bone in my body and ruined my life for a good year. I finally went to a different dr for same test, read me results which came out neg for what Rodgers said was positive. Did not make womanly exam less uncomfortable, barely talked to patients, always talking "doctor lingo" to her nurse, SCHEDULING IS HORRIBLE!!!, does not return phone calls or messages, RUSHES HER APPOINTMENTS...So disappointed w this doctor. Front desk isn't any better.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009