Ratings for Dr. Bruce MacLeod

Incredible Doctor. Started seeing him when I was about 13 when my dad recommended him and I'm 27 now. I'll never go to anyone else until he retires! Just an incredible doctor and he is so kind and knowledgeable. He is the best!!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr. Macleod is an amazing doctor I have been seeing him for 18 years ever since I got my booster shots at 1 year old. However his receptionist is lazy, unpunctual and will put you on hold to talk to the other receptionists. I have been a witness to this on many occasions. Bruce is an amazing smart doctor but he needs to change up his staff.

Submitted August 19, 2017

He listens, he cares and he is willing to go the extra mile. I am very grateful to have Dr. MacLeod as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I have been going to Dr. MacLeod for over 20 years. My kids now go there as well. He is kind, patient, and never makes you feel rushed. This could be why he is often so behind. He is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Has been my doctor forever, and my entire family goes to him. He is always kind and gentle.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Doctor MacLeod has been my doctor for 20 years now and he has always been very helpful and knowledgeable. He is one of the most patient people I know. It is usually a long wait for an appointment and the office usually runs behind, but it is because so many people see him. He is a great doctor overall.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Having worked with him and having been his patient for several years, I will say that Dr. MacLeod is personable, professional and very thorough. He truly does care about the well being of his patients. Now, if only the wait times in reception could be faster.................

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

It only takes 2 seconds in a room with Doctor MacLeod to realize you are dealing with an excellent doctor. A true professional and gifted with the ability to be genuine, patient and supportive as quickly as the circumstance warrants for and yet with as little 'rush' as possible. Dr. Macleod has been by doctor since I I was too small to remember. He has always been and remains at the pinnacle of his profession. Thank God for Dr. Bruce MacLeod. P.S. Dr. MacLeod's staff is great. I'll allow for the sake of anonymity and spare sharing her name. But, "L." ...You're a terrific part of my experience in coming to see the doctor and worthy of praise. Thank You :)

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Bruce has been my doctor for 16 years now, and has always been honest and helpful. He's realistic and takes the time to listen and to explain things.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I first met Dr Macleod when I became pregnant with my son 18 years ago. He is very professional and very kind. Never ever makes you feel rushed and makes you feel very comfortable with sensitive issues. We are so very grateful for his years of care and sure hope he does not plan on retiring any time soon!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014