Ratings for Dr. Bruce MacLeod

a piece of shitnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Has been my doctor forever, and my entire family goes to him. He is always kind and gentle.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Doctor MacLeod has been my doctor for 20 years now and he has always been very helpful and knowledgeable. He is one of the most patient people I know. It is usually a long wait for an appointment and the office usually runs behind, but it is because so many people see him. He is a great doctor overall.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Having worked with him and having been his patient for several years, I will say that Dr. MacLeod is personable, professional and very thorough. He truly does care about the well being of his patients. Now, if only the wait times in reception could be faster.................

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

It only takes 2 seconds in a room with Doctor MacLeod to realize you are dealing with an excellent doctor. A true professional and gifted with the ability to be genuine, patient and supportive as quickly as the circumstance warrants for and yet with as little 'rush' as possible. Dr. Macleod has been by doctor since I I was too small to remember. He has always been and remains at the pinnacle of his profession. Thank God for Dr. Bruce MacLeod. P.S. Dr. MacLeod's staff is great. I'll allow for the sake of anonymity and spare sharing her name. But, "L." ...You're a terrific part of my experience in coming to see the doctor and worthy of praise. Thank You :)

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Bruce has been my doctor for 16 years now, and has always been honest and helpful. He's realistic and takes the time to listen and to explain things.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I first met Dr Macleod when I became pregnant with my son 18 years ago. He is very professional and very kind. Never ever makes you feel rushed and makes you feel very comfortable with sensitive issues. We are so very grateful for his years of care and sure hope he does not plan on retiring any time soon!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

My family and I could not be happier with the care that Dr. MacLeod has provided over the years. As a child, he made me feel comfortable and safe while providing quality care. As an adult, I believe that I can completely trust Dr. MacLeod and that he truly has my best interest at heart. Dr. MacLeod has supported the suggestions made by other Health Care Professionals that I see, and because of this we have successfully treated my illness. I am grateful to have Dr. MacLeod as my doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. MacLeod is a gem. He always takes the time to really listen to me, and to answer any questions I might have. He treats me with great respect and dignity, like a partner in care. He never belittles me or makes me feel unworthy of his time and attention. He keeps his files confidential. He sometimes runs behind but I think it is because he is providing attention to detail and quality time to each patient.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr.MacLeod is very good, has treated me for a variety of things from a plugged ears, flus/colds to concussions. However I find his secretary is somewhat hard to deal with, but I guess she is under stress with scheduling. All in All ... great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011