Ratings for Dr. Carrie A. Phillips

Dr. Phillips is very thorough and takes the time necessary to explain your condition and answer any questions you may have. The staff is courteous and professional. Great Doc!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I found Dr Phillips to be very cold & didn't seem to care about how I was feeling. I starting going to her a year ago & saw her 3 times in that year & every visit was th same. I recently had a problem with my blood readings & I called for 3 days leaving message after message with no one returning my calls. On the third day I went to the office & finally got answer after waiting for half an hour for her assistant. I will not be going back to dr Phillips

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Love Dr. Phillips but the practice stopped taking Aetna. This is a major issue for me since I am going through breast cancer and don't have time or the energy to be hunting for another GOOD endo Dr. I am very sad to lose her. I understand they also do not take any government insurance. What do they take? Not helpful anymore.. sigh

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Phillips spent a LOT of time with me set me up for classes, asked me questions went over her time with me,arranged my bloodwork touched base on all my issues and really knows her stuff. I had no problems getting in touch with staff later that day and the next day and they called me back promptly every time I left a message. So far she is GREAT!! The ONLY problem I have EVER had was that it took SO long to get an appointment with her for my first appointment. Other than that She is great.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

The people in this office need to communicate better.Made an appointment 2 mo.ago called yesterday and told me didn't take my insurance any longer.daughter called later in day and was told that they took my insurance. This mornining got call verifying my appointment. This afternoon got a call that Dr. had jury duty this thursday which is the day of my appointment. I called my insurance and sure enough she is not in my network.All this has thrown a wrench into my healthcare. My dentist was waiting to see the results of this appointment before doing work.My primary care physician was waiting for a diagnosis before treating me. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE SEE THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Follows the basic rules and for an endocrinologist has pretty good bedside manner. not really available for questions outside an appointment and her staff doesn't help at all.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

Dr Phillips is amazing! She takes the time to listen to your situation, make the proper assements and cares how you are feeling. I would recommend Dr. phillips to anyone! A+++++

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Dr. Phillips is WONDERFUL! Dr. Phillips reviewed all my medical informaiton, took time to talk with me, was knowledgable, and was understanding of my conserns. She is a gem! Go to her!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

I have gone to Carrie Phillips for many years and would refer her over and over again to my friends. I have gone to many endocrinologists in the valley before her and they were useless.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

She Answered all my questions very patiently and thouroughly. Gave me some good suggestions, and gave me some support as well. Thourough exam and pleasant attitude. :)

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Carrie A. Phillips's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)