Ratings for Dr. Christopher A. Biggs

Very likely. Excellent fact based approach. Very carrying. Attentive. Empathetic.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I felt I was just another body for them to run through their routine. I found the staff uncaring, in a hurry and don't ask any questions. This doctor seemed indifferent and just going through the motions. Very unsettleing to me. No feeling of support from anybody.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

We had never heard of Dr. Biggs or AZCCC until my husband experienced brain leisons and a lung tumor in stage 4 of small cell cancer on March 5, 2009. Dr. Biggs thoroughly explained the prognosis & offered hope without diminishing the seriousness of the cancer. He visually & orally covered tests results in a language we could understand & ordered tests wisely to give my husband the best care possible while utilizing tests requested by other agencies to keep the costs down...never duplicating efforts-impressive efficiency. He answered our questions & gave clear direction. The time spent with him was short, but most satisfying - He was extremely organized, and no time was wasted. We experienced efficiency at its very best from Dr. Biggs & his staff. In a serious situation with all our anxieties we had the privilege of being served by Dr. Biggs & his staff whose competency, skills and caring attitudes would be rated superior. They are the best of the best! Mrs. Ronald Shembarger

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr Biggs is a wonderful, caring, patient and professional physician who has made what could have been a very scary and trying time in my life one of calm and confidence that I am receiving the best treatment possible. In my initial consultation he explained my treatment plan in great detail, making sure I knew exactly what to expect and as I have received my treatments he has monitored my progress carefully, being very helpful with any questions and concerns. Kudos to an excellent Doctor!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

I went in for a consultation, to show him my scans and tell him my case to see if his services could help in my case. He insisted on doing a breast exam, even though I could not see why that would be relevent in this case. I wish I had not let him do it. The look on his face, it did not seem like he was a professional, it felt demeaning. After that, he said I should see a surgeon, based on what my MRI showed. So the breast evam WAS unnecessary. I resent him for that and would certainly not recommend him to any female, or male either.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

Dr. Christopher A. Biggs's Credentials

• Spanish

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Kaiser-Permanente