Ratings for Dr. Christine C. Donnelly

I love Dr Donnelly.I have seen a lot of different doctors trying to find one who will listen to me.She is it! She is a sweet lady and will listen to your problems and help you.It does take months to get an appt but, it is because, once you are a patient you will not want to see anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

It take 2-3 month to make an appointment with Dr Donelly. You have an option to see her nurse practionioner but it still takes over a week to see the nurse, otherwise you will be referred to the urgent care on Silverbell run by Carondelet. She has bulk of her time reserved for meetings and filling the paperwork, (this is how the staff explains the delays).She needs around 1 minute to complete the physical exam. Unless you are healthy you can not afford this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Great doctor. I will never change doctors again!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

She has been my Dr. for over 10 years. She always takes the time to talk with me and make me feel comfortable. My last visit was for a wellness check up. I was seen on time, treated with respect and got answers to my questions.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

I really liked Dr Donnelly. She took her time asking all the appropriate questions, I didn't feel rush, and she made me feel very welcome. I will definitely continue to see her in the future.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Doctor is not thorough in examinations. Forgets prescriptions, referrals.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

This is the best Dr/ I know She is great with kids as well as with adults....I just love her

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

Dr. Christine C. Donnelly's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Champ Va