Ratings for Dr. Carlo Ammendolia

Dr. Ammendolia is the only chiropractor I know who was actually able to help me overcome my spinal deficiencies.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Ammendolia is very knowledgeable I have spinal stenosis I was unable to walk but with his help i have no problems now my back is stronger than before but one have to be dedicated in doing exercises he tells you to do. He is an excellent Doctor God Bless Him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Ammendolia is a good person. However I don't really think that what he calls "boot camp" is very effective. Also, he is extremely expensive and his location is not the best. I went through the 6 week program and didn't improve much...I think it's a quick way to make cash! Not too impressed as he rushes through the appointment! The receptionist is a very friendly girl who looks very busy but always helped me with whatever I needed.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr. Ammendolia is knowledgeable and extremely helpful.He helped treat my spinal stenosis with excercises and stretches. I had gone to many doctors, other chiro and even had accupuncture....but he treated me and instructed me how to maintain my back in good condition and now I can have a normal painfree existence. I am so grateful!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Amazingly knowledgeable and gives understandable explanations as to what is causing the problems. He gave me a set of exercises and moves to strengthen my back at home that have been successful in preventing a re-accurance and keeping me pain free. Un-like other chiropractors I have seen in the past, he only wants to see me as is necessary to cure the problem. I have worked with him after a sholder injury and after a fall and in both instances he was wonderful. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. A is a very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful doctor. I had some back pain from work and he treated it over a few months, 3 visits a week. He took time to talk to you and explain things and also, talk about personal stuff. He even addressed some other ailments that I had, like a cold. He has got wonder hands as he adjusts my back and I feel good after. I would recommend him for anyone in the Vaughan area. The only negative is that he is very busy doing his post-graduate studies and research and is not always at his office. He has others fill in, but I'm used to having him treat me since way back when.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

Dr. Carlo Ammendolia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Carlo Ammendolia is the Director of the Chiropractic Spine Clinic and the Spinal Stenosis Program at the Rebecca MacDonald Centre for Arthritis and Autoimmune Diseases at Mount Sinai Hospital. He received his MSc degree in Clinical Epidemiology and Health Care Research in 1999 and in 2005 his PhD in Clinical Evaluative Sciences from the University of Toronto. Dr. Ammendolia is an Assistant Professor in the Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, the Department of Surgery and the Institute of Medical Sciences at the University of Toronto. In 2012, Dr. Ammendolia was recipient of the Professorship in Spine Award from the Department of Surgery in the Faculty of Medicine. In 2015 he was award the Chiropractor of the Year Award from the Ontario Chiropractic Association and in 2016 the Researcher of the Year Award from the Canadian Chiropractic Association. Dr. Ammendolia has been in clinical practice for over 30 years and now combines clinical practice and research in the area of non-operative treatment of mechanical, degenerative and inflammatory spinal disorders with a special interest in degenerative lumbar spinal stenosis.

• Italian