Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Salamon

Dr. herself is friendly but could look pass me bring Fat! I 'll diagnosis with an adrenal tumor. I would be healthy with I could just loss weight! Dr. continue to example that all my symptoms are because I'll obese. I was there to discuss removing my large tumor which symptoms are high blood pressure, heart palpitation,nervousness, anxiety and Unexplained weight. Thanks to her my surgery to remove my Lg adrenal tumor was cancel because I could die in surgery. I guess Fat/obese women has no other problem than stop being FAT and LAZY. By the way I have cushing syndrome which the Dr. Salamon by giving me a salvia test if she would have look pass my FAT!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

The staff was rude, blocked me from getting feedback from the doctor telling me that my charts looked fine. Then the doctor sent me a letter telling me which symptoms should be resolved (none of which I complained of). As I expressed concern for the next steps and follow up the doctor said “you’re bent not broken” and walked out of the room. I was devastated by her lack of care or concern over my wellbeing.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Very welcoming staff, got in early to see Dr Salamon. She was very upbeat, easy to understand and offered a lot of new information regarding my diabetes. I will definitely be seeing her again should I need anything my GP can’t handle. Excellent doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

She has changed my life! Excellent at teaching me to manage and understand my diabetes. My numbers have been wonderful ever since I started working with Dr Salamon.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Salamon is a excellent doctor and I would highly recommend her to others. I had a rare condition involving a tumor on my adrenal gland. She was very knowledgeable and I left her office confident I was in good hands. I appreciated her humour and down to earth approach, as well as her ability to scale down medical lingo so I had a clear understanding of both my condition and treatment. She even took time to pop into my hospital room the night before my surgery to see how I was doing and ask if I had any last minute questions, which in fact I did have. She thoroughly answered my question, again in understandable terms , and left me confident about the upcoming surgery. I think I was most pleasantly surprised to find a "specialist" could be both personable and have a sense of humour. Definitely my kind of doctor!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

My husband recently went to see Dr samon. He has has issues with stomach pain on and off for more than 10 years. He has seen many doctors with no success. Today when he went to see Dr Salmon she basically didn't listen to him at all and when he had explained that he had been sick for 2 months and could not work she told him not to get sick. She also told him not to have kids because kids have germs and they will make him sick. Even if she was joking this was an inappropriate comment and we definitely would recommend anyone to see!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

The Dr. herself is friendly and informative however her staff is very rude and insensitive and quite condescending.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Love Dr. Salaman. She is direct and friendly and always has suggestions for how to control cravings. Also makes lots of suggestions for low carb snacks.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Well I was impressed I was in her office before my scheduled time and she was so informative about my hyperparathyroidism condition -listened with focus to what I had to say was very thorough ordered all necessary tests arranged for a surgeon asking if I knew or had a preference- her bedside manner was very kind and reassuring. I've heard that the receptionist was horrible but she was very nice and helpful I highly scored this doctor because she deserves it!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

the staff in there is rude and i do not want to see her again

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016