Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Salamon

I had a referral with dr salomon for my PCOS, I drove over 3 hours to see her. I got there a half hour early and registered and they put me in an office and said someone will be in to speak with me right away. I waited for an hour and a resident finally came to speak with me, he took all my information and did a few tests, and went to get doctor Salomon, she spoke at me for 5 minutes before writing me a prescription for something I didn't need and sent me on my way. Never gonna waste my time with her again, I will find a new hormone specialist

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Dr Salamon has helped both myself and my brother as we are both Type 1 diabetics. She has helped me to understand why my results were bad when I have struggled and been very supportive with solutions. She is quick to offer options for medicines and tech options that are available or will soon to be. She does come off as somewhat aloof, eg, at the end of appointments just saying when the next time she wants to see you and abruptly walking out and on to the next patient, but that would be easily offset by the feeling that she is empathically listening to me when I am with her. I would say that she is overall very helpful and all I would look for in a specialist.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Dr. herself is friendly but could look pass me bring Fat! I 'll diagnosis with an adrenal tumor. I would be healthy with I could just loss weight! Dr. continue to example that all my symptoms are because I'll obese. I was there to discuss removing my large tumor which symptoms are high blood pressure, heart palpitation,nervousness, anxiety and Unexplained weight. Thanks to her my surgery to remove my Lg adrenal tumor was cancel because I could die in surgery. I guess Fat/obese women has no other problem than stop being FAT and LAZY. By the way I have cushing syndrome which the Dr. Salamon by giving me a salvia test if she would have look pass my FAT!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

The staff was rude, blocked me from getting feedback from the doctor telling me that my charts looked fine. Then the doctor sent me a letter telling me which symptoms should be resolved (none of which I complained of). As I expressed concern for the next steps and follow up the doctor said “you’re bent not broken” and walked out of the room. I was devastated by her lack of care or concern over my wellbeing.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Very welcoming staff, got in early to see Dr Salamon. She was very upbeat, easy to understand and offered a lot of new information regarding my diabetes. I will definitely be seeing her again should I need anything my GP can’t handle. Excellent doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

She has changed my life! Excellent at teaching me to manage and understand my diabetes. My numbers have been wonderful ever since I started working with Dr Salamon.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Salamon is a excellent doctor and I would highly recommend her to others. I had a rare condition involving a tumor on my adrenal gland. She was very knowledgeable and I left her office confident I was in good hands. I appreciated her humour and down to earth approach, as well as her ability to scale down medical lingo so I had a clear understanding of both my condition and treatment. She even took time to pop into my hospital room the night before my surgery to see how I was doing and ask if I had any last minute questions, which in fact I did have. She thoroughly answered my question, again in understandable terms , and left me confident about the upcoming surgery. I think I was most pleasantly surprised to find a "specialist" could be both personable and have a sense of humour. Definitely my kind of doctor!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

My husband recently went to see Dr samon. He has has issues with stomach pain on and off for more than 10 years. He has seen many doctors with no success. Today when he went to see Dr Salmon she basically didn't listen to him at all and when he had explained that he had been sick for 2 months and could not work she told him not to get sick. She also told him not to have kids because kids have germs and they will make him sick. Even if she was joking this was an inappropriate comment and we definitely would recommend anyone to see!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

The Dr. herself is friendly and informative however her staff is very rude and insensitive and quite condescending.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Love Dr. Salaman. She is direct and friendly and always has suggestions for how to control cravings. Also makes lots of suggestions for low carb snacks.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017