Ratings for Dr. Anthony Pellegrino

Dr. Pelligrino has been a pain management doctor since 2011. He has been wonderful with my husband to me. He's very professional, knowledgeable, explains everything in detail, and is very punctual. The staff is very good also to include his assistant. We feel very fortunate to have Dr. Pelligrino as our pain management for the past seven years.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

This DR thinks he is God. Judge , juror and executioner. Don't go if you have had previous problems. He pretty much told me to get off my meds and really didn't believe the pain I'm in due to 5 back surgeries. No compassion at all

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

My Mom has been seeing DR. Pellegrino for a few years now, she recieves Back Injections every 3 or so months. Dr. Pellegrino is the most Patient,Kind, Reliable Dr. I have ever taken my Mom too. He listens to her even if she gets a little off the subject. You can tell he is Caring and Attentive to His Patients. Hes the Greatest. Would not take her anywhere else. And his staff is also Great,Friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

I have dealt with many Dr.s in my life due to lifelong illnesses. I was a bit apprehensive about having a cervical injection as I have had them in the past and at that time it was very uncomfortable. However, I found Dr. Pelligrino to have a great manner and he took the time to reassure me, explain everything and to do the procedure with great care. He answered all of my questions. His staff was on time and professional and his x-ray assistant was a great people person. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in the future. I am scheduled for another injection in 2 weeks. If you don't hear from me then all is well.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

On my first visit the doctor was very short with me was in a real hurry, kept asking if i had any more questions and when i did he was very condescending also prescribed shot and stated it MIGHT be successful and only way to know is to see how much pain I would be in later-not through any other means. In describing his other patients he called them stupid (if they have to come back for more than one shot) he also implied i would be stupid if i had to come to him for 2nd shot-even though he said i would need a "series of at least 3" to know where we're at. I couldn't make this up if I wanted to. I couldn't believe a doctor would use that kind of language especially about his patients who seek him for help.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

doctor spent maybe 5minutes with me and walked out before I could get a Rx for my pain. I went back to front office to schedule an epidural and I waited there for 20 mintues before anyone showed up. There was a bell to ring, which I range once (per their instructions); the guy behind me rang it once too. by the time the person arrived there were five patients waiting for help. not a good experience. My insurance is Great West.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2008

Dr. Anthony Pellegrino's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1986)