Ratings for Dr. Kishor D. Mehta

This man is the farthest thing from a doctor there is. He has no interest in his patients. My husband had Aspirating Pnuemonia and Dr Mehta said there is nothing I can do for you and sent us on our way. My husband ended up in the hospital for 5 months and has never been the same. As far as I am concerned he is responsible for the condition my husband is in today. My husband came home from the hospital in May and ever sense he has been unable to care for his self. My husband had more medical problems then the pnuemonia but Dr. Metha kept saying he was fine and would not listen to what we were trying to tell him. He should have his license revoked. I would never ever recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I am completely appalled by the complete lack of compassion or even general concern this man had for my husband. My husband has been battling chronic abdominal and chest pain for over a year. This Dr. ordered a CT scan and found my husband has an enlarged liver and spleen. He also ordered an upper GI which showed extreme inflamation throughout the stomach. When we went to his follow up, the DR looke right at me and said, "I don't know what is wrong with him so if I were you, I would just let it go." I couldn't believe that after only 2 tests this man completely washed his hands of my husband and told us we are free to see a specialist if we like, without giving us a referral, which my insurance requires! He then proceeded to poke and prod my husband, causing him extreme pain and again said, "I don't know what's wrong. Good luck to you." I would never go see him again or recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Dr. Kishor D. Mehta's Credentials

• Hindi

• Grant Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal