Ratings for Dr. Daniel Goldsmith

The absolute worst office staff I have ever encountered. Overheard one staff member use excessive profanities during a personal phone call. Next..other staff member struggled to explain to me why my latest bill was TRIPLE what I paid 1 year previous for same procedure (cryogenic freezing of a wart!) I was told it was because I used to pay cash ($50) and now that I have insurance it's $200 out of pocket? When I questioned the bill (also based on the fact that the small wart is still there) I was told that I would have to pay bill and then come in again and pay another $200. I said that that didn't seem neighborly to me.. What did they do to remedy the situation? They sent me a certified letter that they were discontinuing me from their patient roster. So..I think Dr. Goldsmith is wonderful as long as you pay your bill no matter what it has been inflated to. Whatever you do--DONT question them.. Really-- is this the kind of doctor anyone wants? ** Went to the office personally to pay bill -- confronted office member ... I asked her to tell me what I did to make them go to such measures. She said I was rude. I asked her how I was rude..she was unable to answer or look me in the eye. Out of nowhere she says "you used the F-bomb with me twice on the phone" . This was a lie... but apparently a lie that Dr. Goldsmith prefers to believe. Poor guy--he has NO idea what his office staff is doing behind the scenes. I could forgive him for not properly freezing my wart.. but honestly to want to charge me $200 for dabbing a q-tip soaked with cryogenic solution is highway robbery and then wanting me to come in and pay another $200 to try again is sick and greedy. I think Dr. Goldsmith prefers elderly patients who don't have the energy to question his questionable office practices. I would only recommend to my worst enemy.. maybe not even then.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

He has been out doctor for 14 years. He is absolutely wonderful. Very caring and takes all the time you need.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Best Doctor I have had in the last 30 years. Every time I have had an office visit, he has taken the time to explain everything to my satisfaction, does not rush me out. Makes sure I understand the treatment and why it's advised. Gently chides me to adopt a better lifestyle- but does not scold. (and this worked, by the way. I recently lost a lot of weight on his advice) I can't say enough good things.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Daniel Goldsmith's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1985)