Ratings for Dr. Joseph D. Curletta

Dr. Curletta is an intelligent, experienced, and compassionate physician. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Surgery problems not explained. Rush to schedule surgery. I got the real sense that filling his surgery schedule was more important than care. Surgery went real bad. I ascribe no blame; stuff happens. However, the doctor never contacted my wife, never tried to explain why I was the shape I was in. I was in ICU for 5 days and doctor never spoke to my wife. . After spine surgery I went home developed headaches. I called to see if there was something besides overthecounter medicine that could be prescribed. Staff never returned calls. I did get through once but staff person did not want to speak to me because I was not friendly. Come on, sick people are calling a pain doctor, have some compassion and patience. On-call doctor suggested I go sit in the emergency room on a Saturday night rather than try to prescribe something. Sum total: Below average quality of care, concern and service.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Dr. Joseph D. Curletta's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Commercial Insurance Company