Ratings for Dr. Richard Gall

Today (Dec 27, 2017) I had my first meeting with Dr Gall. Excellent doctor - very professional and knowledgable. He explained everything very well and clear, very efficient doctor. I hope my next visit to the dentist I will be able to breath. Thank you very much, Dr Gall! Happy New Year!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

I can echo the other comments stating Dr Galls unprofessional behavior and rudeness, etc. It is true. Richard Gall really should not be in this line of work. A doctor should demonstrate professionalism and more so compassion and caring for those who suffer. Richard Gall does neither. And that is a fact!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Very good. The total package. The building, parking, office, staff, and the doctor himself. All top notch. Very good experience. Knowkedge and helpfulness.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Heather Dr. Gall's receptionist is one of the best I've encountered! She is warm, professional, very efficient and has an amazing memory!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

My surgery was flawless, he was great to deal with, very gentle and thorough.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I didn't like him at all. Had no emotion and after 2 mins, told me that what I had might go away and might not.,,and out the door he went.

Submitted June 20, 2017

Seemed uninterested, rushed, non- communicative and an all-round not a very pleasant person. Stuck a camera up one nostril with absolutely no warning not saying what he was looking for or nor telling me if he found anything. Never again.

Submitted June 8, 2017

I had seen him many years back and he ran late, was abrupt and seemed rude. In the end he made the right calls and referred me on when needed. I have an appt coming up and know he may again be rough around the edges when dealing with patients, but I hope I get the answers and care that is needed.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I thought Dr. Gall was professional, matter of fact, approachable and explained the circumstance to me more than well. I had seen three doctors before him and in 10 minutes with him I had a better understanding of my options.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

polite staff and nice office. thats about all the good things i have to say about this Dr...

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016