flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Gall's office staff was about all that was good. I was warmly greeted, and prompltly sent into an office, where I wited quite some time. My appointment lasted less than 10 min. He asked my symptoms, and as soon as he heard the word sleep his mind was made up. It didn't matter that I have difficulty swallowing and it has caused gagging and vomiting for the past year and a half, or that I said it caused issues with falling asleep, not sleeping. He took a two second look at my tonsils and said they weren't the issue. Have a good day, some one will contact you about a sleep study. Completely neglegting that I still have trouble swallowing and it may not be my tonsils, but he didn't check anything else, and would not answer my questions. I found him rude and unfriendly

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I saw him last month. Drove 4 hours for a 10-minute appointment. Did not want to listen to my concerns. Did not do a proper examanation, had to ask for one. He had no answers. He said good luck and sent me away. Was not happy

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Very happy with surgery results. delightful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

I went to see this doctor about a year and a half ago, and am finally getting in with a different ENT this week. I have always suffered from nasal congestion and I snore. I have large tonsils, a narrow and high palate which I told my GP probably has some affect. When I was sent to Dr. Gall, I guess my doctor had noted those things in the letter, because Dr. Gall looked at my tonsils and told me "they aren't that big, I'm not impressed". I did not come here to impress you, I came to discover what the best solution for my problem might be. He proceeded to act as if I was wasting his time, and although he did shove a camera up my nostril, with no warning whatsoever that it might be painful and he went to do the second one and my eyes were already watering he said "Oh yeah, it will make your eyes water.", I don't really trust his opinion on what he saw one bit. I cannot wait to get in to see someone else and see if there is actually something he may have dismissed. I have since done an at home sleep study where it was determined my sleep was disturbed by these things, but not enough to be considered sleep apnea. And when I told the doctor I spoke with at the sleep clinic what he had said about my tonsils 'not being that big' she almost laughed and asked who I saw, without rememebering his name off the top of my head, I described where his office was and how he talked to me and she said "oh I know who you saw". THAT says it all.. he is a terrible doctor and does not care about finding a solution for his patient as he sent me on my way with no solution at all.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Both my husband and I go to see Dr. Gall. He has been a huge help with my husband's ear problems, and has tended to ear, nose and throat issue with me. I have always found him very efficient and thorough and does what he needs to do on each visit we have. He gets to the point and makes the suggestions and the rest is up to us. This is the way it should happen. Great Staff and efficient use of his and our time. Great experience.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

He accepted me as a patient on short notice on a same day referral from my doctor. He was polite, listened to my concerns, diagnosed the problem, and demonstrated it for my understanding on a display board. Very good bedside manners.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Very happy. Problem resolved within a couple of visits.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Richard Gall's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gall was wonderful. My surgery went very smoothly, he was informative, gentle and very friendly. "

January 8, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gall's office staff was about all that was good. I was warmly greeted, and prompltly sent into an office, where I wited quite some time. My appointment last..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I saw him last month. Drove 4 hours for a 10-minute appointment. Did not want to listen to my concerns. Did not do a proper examanation, had to ask for one. He ..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently saw Dr. Gall. very knowledgable. Was very clear in his explanation of my problem. Very thorough and spent lots of time listening to my concerns"

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with surgery results. delightful bedside manner."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I went to see this doctor about a year and a half ago, and am finally getting in with a different ENT this week. I have always suffered from nasal congestion an..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both my husband and I go to see Dr. Gall. He has been a huge help with my husband's ear problems, and has tended to ear, nose and throat issue with me. I have..."

June 8, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://boyd-medical-centre.manitoba.xcanada.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "R2C0" to "R3C 0C7". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 384 Portage Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12049427434".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Richard Gall and his amazing staff have worked wonders for me, and I bet you anything he will for you, too!"

April 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He accepted me as a patient on short notice on a same day referral from my doctor. He was polite, listened to my concerns, diagnosed the problem, and demonstr..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy. Problem resolved within a couple of visits."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with my visit. Pleasant to speak to and not rushed."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One visit and everything that my family Dr could not figure out was solved. I will hear properly again"

December 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Although very busy he was excellent in all matters, ... I was not rushed, ... everything was explained, ... made time to answer my questions. One of the best ..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent experience. Very pleasant in the office. Took time to explain everything carefully. Excellent bedside manner."

October 26, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Worst bedside manner ever. This guy does not listen and he whisks you in and out in seconds. Have sinus polyps and he continually shoved the camera tube up my n..."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gall saved my life. Case closed. Sinus infection caused by a large mass was close to crossing into the brain. He did an amazing job and did wonderful follow ..."

September 9, 2014