You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard Gall

Dr. Richard Gall's Ratings

I saw him last month. Drove 4 hours for a 10-minute appointment. Did not want to listen to my concerns. Did not do a proper examanation, had to ask for one. He had no answers. He said good luck and sent me away. Was not happy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

I recently saw Dr. Gall. very knowledgable. Was very clear in his explanation of my problem. Very thorough and spent lots of time listening to my concerns

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2890480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

Very happy with surgery results. delightful bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2889668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2015

I went to see this doctor about a year and a half ago, and am finally getting in with a different ENT this week. I have always suffered from nasal congestion and I snore. I have large tonsils, a narrow and high palate which I told my GP probably has some affect. When I was sent to Dr. Gall, I guess my doctor had noted those things in the letter, because Dr. Gall looked at my tonsils and told me "they aren't that big, I'm not impressed". I did not come here to impress you, I came to discover what the best solution for my problem might be. He proceeded to act as if I was wasting his time, and although he did shove a camera up my nostril, with no warning whatsoever that it might be painful and he went to do the second one and my eyes were already watering he said "Oh yeah, it will make your eyes water.", I don't really trust his opinion on what he saw one bit. I cannot wait to get in to see someone else and see if there is actually something he may have dismissed. I have since done an at home sleep study where it was determined my sleep was disturbed by these things, but not enough to be considered sleep apnea. And when I told the doctor I spoke with at the sleep clinic what he had said about my tonsils 'not being that big' she almost laughed and asked who I saw, without rememebering his name off the top of my head, I described where his office was and how he talked to me and she said "oh I know who you saw". THAT says it all.. he is a terrible doctor and does not care about finding a solution for his patient as he sent me on my way with no solution at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2831187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Both my husband and I go to see Dr. Gall. He has been a huge help with my husband's ear problems, and has tended to ear, nose and throat issue with me. I have always found him very efficient and thorough and does what he needs to do on each visit we have. He gets to the point and makes the suggestions and the rest is up to us. This is the way it should happen. Great Staff and efficient use of his and our time. Great experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2831004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Richard Gall and his amazing staff have worked wonders for me, and I bet you anything he will for you, too!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2788897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

He accepted me as a patient on short notice on a same day referral from my doctor. He was polite, listened to my concerns, diagnosed the problem, and demonstrated it for my understanding on a display board. Very good bedside manners.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2787093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Very happy. Problem resolved within a couple of visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Very happy with my visit. Pleasant to speak to and not rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

One visit and everything that my family Dr could not figure out was solved. I will hear properly again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660835].votes_count ]]