Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Wall

The office called and asked us to come early because the Doc wanted to leave early, so we did. Once there we waited 1/2 hour before being placed in room. Once in room waited another 45 min to see Doc. Once Doc came in and discussed the extent of my husbands injuries he asked my Husband to get undressed and he would be right back, instead Doc went and waited on 2 other patients. I went out & asked the staff @ front if this was his normal procedure, she said yes and I could talk to the Doc if I was unhappy. Doc heard me and came back into room, assessed injuries & advised he would go look at x-rays we brought. Doc then proceeded to go help patients in his physical therapy area, I stood out in hall until he noticed me, Doc then came rushing back to office. Advised he would need hubby to have some more tests done & recommended a cortisone shot for hip (which made it worse). Didn't even see him look at x-rays we brought. Looking for another Orthopedic.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr. Wall was very decent in working with my elbow bursitis. Great staff out front as well. I was impressed.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr Wall was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and super-punctual. His staff in the Mesa office was friendly, although the staff I spoke with on the phone could have been more personable. The wait time was ZERO - I was in the exam room about 30 seconds after arriving for my appointment.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

He is very fast and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Dr. Thomas J. Wall's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

MSP/BC Med