Ratings for Dr. Rafael A. Martin

First doctor I found that was willing to try a VBAC. He was great in fact his whole office was. I went past the due date and he was really awesome (I was a basket case worrying about having another C-Section) but he was very calm. He was very flexible with what I wanted to do and wasn't in a hurry so I felt like I could ask questions at my leisure. I had a great birth and they do all their testing in house which is really awesome because you make one appointment and it is done there. I was really happy with my experience there, I will be going back.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

Dr. Martin delivered my daughter He is THE best and there is not another doctor that I would trust more taking care of my wife and (at the time) unborn child. He is very punctual and has a very professional manor. He will take the time to listen to your concerns and answer your questions. The nurses and front desk staff are very accomidating and polite. I recommend Dr. Martin to all my friends.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Rafael A. Martin's Credentials

• Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med, San Juan Pr 00936 (Grad. 1975)