Ratings for Dr. Avtar S. Bassin

Despicable experience. Waited from 2 pm. till 4pm.. after 5 mins ..rushed me , interrupted me. I Stated I had a cognitive condition as a senior.. hard to speak..might hesitate..he snapped at me Stated he was a pulmonologist did not want to acknowledge my didibility.Refused to give me time to finish one sentence..Refused to pause to give me a few seconds to recall info. Kicked me out of his office without and exam. Suffering from asthma and severe sleep apnea at 66. Gee whiz..a constant Dr factory in AZ ..a plethora of ignorant ..rude..condescending.. diminishing Drs. Obviously loathes woman who speak up. This is not quality medical here very often. Disgusting .unethical behavior. This is something more people need to speak up on and get rid of these self centered misogynistic Drs . Not worth paying them. You can have a degree and still be a moron. Slow to speak but still csn write.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

My experience with Dr. Bassin was unpleasant. He did not come across as warm or caring. Communication was lacking. I felt that his behavior was unprofessional and rude when he did not like a decision that I made. One visit had a wait time of nearly an hour; another visit had no wait at all. Front staff was adequate, though not friendly. I rated knowledge a 3, though I did not have enough experience with him to really judge this. I would not return to him again, or recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr. Bassin is excellent, very caring and knowledgable. I started seeing him for what my family dr labeled as COPD after seeing Dr. Bassin for 3 months he removed me from some of the meds and is treating me for Asthma

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Dr. Avtar S. Bassin's Credentials

• Hindi

• Christian Med Coll, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Peoria, AZ