Ratings for Dr. Linda C. Ahn

I have been a patient of Dr. Ahn for many years. She always spends time with me to discuss any issues I have. My general physician highly recommended her when I needed a gynecologist and I have referred many of my friends who love and continue to see her.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

She delivered my child a few years ago. Ended in emergency C-Section. She immediately complained about being doc on call for weekend and just wanted to get out of there. Terrible bedside manner. Several physicians who reviewed paperwork agreed emergency C-section might have been avoided had she not broken my water and induced contractions so quickly. Have since had other children worst OB/GYN I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

At a new patient visit, after I told her I had a hysterectomy, she continued to ask two more questions about my periods, date of last period. I would think a Dr. could at least review a chart of a NEW patient or at least listen to the patient and not have to be told three times that I had a hysterectomy.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr Ahn was very nice and easy to talk to. She answered all my questions and didn't make me feel uncomfortable asking anything. I didn't have to wait a long time like you sometimes do at the doctor's. I will definitely see Dr. Ahn again with any problem I have, and of course for my annual exam.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. Ahn is polite. She showed concern that I get a diagnostic procedure unrelated to gynecological issues. She is staunchly against giving HRT to post-menopausal women. After discussing HRT with her---she was unable to come up with any substantive reasons for refusing to give HRT other than wanting to avoid a potential lawsuit. She seemed quite unconcerned and unsympathetic about my bad/ troublesome post-menopausal symptoms which could have been fixed by giving me HRT!!! She sent me away with no HRT and still suffering with too many severe post-meno symptoms.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr. Linda C. Ahn's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)