You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Grace Zlaket-Matta

She does not listen to my concerns. Does not recall my information as an individual patient. Very uncaring at times. Worst adult physician I have ever dealt with. I would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr Matta spends quality time with me and is genuinely concerned with my labs and general health. She does run late most appointments, but I like that I can feel comfortable asking her questions about anything and she will give me her opinion.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

When trying to make an appointment with Dr. Matta, I found it to be a test of my patience. They late answering phones after lunch, kept me on hold for 15min to tell me the next available appointment date was in five months!! No thanks!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Best Endo in town. Thyroid Cancer survivor. Started out with the well known Duck, with the staff from Hell and fortunately was able to switch to Dr Matta. Spends time and actually listens to her patients. Nice contrast from Dr. Ego.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr. Matta is very thorough and very friendly. My last Endocrinologist was awful....Dr. Matta is a welcome change!

Submitted May 4, 2012

Multiplan
Private Health Care Systems
Special Needs Plan

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "She does not listen to my concerns. Does not recall my information as an individual patient. Very uncaring at times. Worst adult physician I have ever deal..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Matta spends quality time with me and is genuinely concerned with my labs and general health. She does run late most appointments, but I like that I can feel..."

January 4, 2015