Ratings for Dr. M.A.H. Hai

BOTH DR.HAI AND HIS RECEPTIONIST ARE VERY RUDE IM A CURRANT PATIENT AND HE TOLD ME HE WOULD NOT SEE ME BECAUSE IM IN SO MUCH PAIN AND TAKING MORE MEDS THAN I SHOULD HE WILL NOT SEE ME I WAKE UP CRYING IN PAIN AND HE STILL WONT SEE ME

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Left him years ago because of his poor skills as a doctor. Proved it again in 2018. Still bad and just terrible. So much for a family physician.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

I am extremely happy with dr. Hai! After being sick all my life and people saying that it was all in my head! Dr. Hai actually spent time and is very thorough and found out I have lupus. Thank you dr. Hai!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr Hai has been my family Dr for many years. He's softened up and is much more personable and is very efficient. His staff is friendly and always welcoming. The clinic could use a good cleaning more often but other than that, I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr Hai has been my Doctor since he was in the back of Broadway Pharmacy circa 1992. Great guy. Great Doc. He's a busy, no nonsense guy but when U consider the area his office is in U will understand why. He will not hand out prescriptions like candy at Halloween and he is tight on Doctor's notes - integrity which seems rare these days.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Family Dr. For a while now. Generally late but personable once you get to know him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Don't go for this dr as ur family terrible terrible experience

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr hai is a great Gp. He is always busy but is friendly and deals with any problem immediately. I've been going to him and my husband too since he moved to Maryland and Portage- about 10'years and I find him a great doctor. Sometimes I do think that the floors could do with a clean but that's my only concern

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I have been his patient on and off for 15 years. And yes he is overly busy at time and yes at times I feel rushed, but I'm still alive.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

He was my family doctor for 3 visits only, because he treated me like an idiot and wouldn't care about my health. All 3 times he was late for my appointment and never got back to me for lab results! I am not even sure if he's a real doctor. DONT GO HERE!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015