Ratings for Dr. M.A.H. Hai

Dr Hai has been my family Dr for many years. He's softened up and is much more personable and is very efficient. His staff is friendly and always welcoming. The clinic could use a good cleaning more often but other than that, I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr Hai has been my Doctor since he was in the back of Broadway Pharmacy circa 1992. Great guy. Great Doc. He's a busy, no nonsense guy but when U consider the area his office is in U will understand why. He will not hand out prescriptions like candy at Halloween and he is tight on Doctor's notes - integrity which seems rare these days.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Family Dr. For a while now. Generally late but personable once you get to know him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Don't go for this dr as ur family terrible terrible experience

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr hai is a great Gp. He is always busy but is friendly and deals with any problem immediately. I've been going to him and my husband too since he moved to Maryland and Portage- about 10'years and I find him a great doctor. Sometimes I do think that the floors could do with a clean but that's my only concern

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I have been his patient on and off for 15 years. And yes he is overly busy at time and yes at times I feel rushed, but I'm still alive.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

He was my family doctor for 3 visits only, because he treated me like an idiot and wouldn't care about my health. All 3 times he was late for my appointment and never got back to me for lab results! I am not even sure if he's a real doctor. DONT GO HERE!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I have been seeing this Dr for many years, followed him from Broadway to Broadway and Young to his current location. He always listens to my concerns. He is my family Doctor and I would recommend him for strep throat and lung issues.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Hai is an excellent Doctor. I have been seeing him for years and have no complaints. He always makes time for me and treats me well.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I'm a newer patient. Given the area and attitude of some of the patients around, I'm surprised he still treats them.The poor guy doesn't seem to say no to patients that really need help. I've seen patients come in without appointments, and Dr.Hai has taken them in sort of begrudgingly, because you can see he's really quite booked. But they need to see a doctor, so he books them in and works way past closing. I know this because he's done this for me. He seems pretty strict, but he has a good heart. Dr. Hai actually spends time with his patients, maybe 20 minutes or so. So I wait. Before him, other GPs spent less than 5 minutes with me. Dr. Hai sat down with me, and took my problems very seriously. He took the time to refer me to the specialist I needed. The last time I went in, during out (yes) long wait, the waiting room was full of elderly patients that couldn't stop singing his praises...of course, they don't use the internet so you won't see them here on ratemd...

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014