Ratings for Dr. Lawrence M. Martin

He's fantastic. Very thorough. Really takes time for patients.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I should say right off that I am not a regular patient of Dr. Martin. I have been referred to him twice by my other psychiatrists, because I have a "blend" of psychological diagnoses, and finding the right combination of medications has been challenging for my doctors. I have very mixed feelings about Dr. Martin. Both times going to see him, I had to wait about an hour because he was late. When I got into see him, however, he focused all his attention on me, and seemed to take my sometimes-puzzling symptoms on as a challenge he wanted to conquer. He was unbelievably compassionate and empathetic and I felt that, while I was there, he truly cared about helping me solve my problems. He said he would like to take me on as a patient but that he simply didn't have the time for new patients. But he did say he would think about some of the complexities my case presented, and would be in touch with my doctors. I left feeling like a million bucks. Unfortunately, his follow-up was terrible. The most recent time I saw him, I don't believe he followed up at all. The first time, which was years ago, I simply don't remember. So, let's just say, an amazing man, if you can keep his attention!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Pppppp I have been a patient of Dr. Martin's for several years now. When I was first referred to Dr Martin it was for severe depression & anxiety. He is the most kind-hearted, self effacing, positive person that I have had the pleasure of working with. Once we got the right mix of medications "on-board" I found my depression & anxiety was starting to ebb. There is still some ebb and flow with the depression & anxiety but I believe that is simply a part of the disease. Dr Martin has provided me with excellent care and I have NOTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT HIM. He has been my rock in tumultuous times. I have also had the good experience of being able to call him in times of trouble and have never had any trouble in getting him on the phone as soon as possible, thankfullyzz

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr. Martin treats patients with respect. He listens closely to patients' concerns, so is willing to work with the patient to arrive at a solution.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

I've just started seeing Dr. Martin - he is very good. He has years of experience and will not overmedicate, he is interested in just using right amount of meds to take care of the issues. He is worth the cash.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008