Dr. P. Dean Cummings

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. P. Dean Cummings

Dr. Cummings has an excellent bedside manner and was quickly able to dentify a full picture of what was needed. He understands the needs of his patients and is outstanding.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

I liked Dr. Cummings and was schedule for 5 series of injections in my knee. Each previous appointment I have waited over 1 hour. I talked with the front desk when I arrived as there had to be 20 patients in the waiting room. I knew this was a bad sign. Yes he was behind, couldn’t tell me how long. Finally brought into the “supply room” as there were no more offices available. After now waiting over 1 hour and 15 minutes I walked out. It was sheer frustration. I told Michael at the front desk who just shrugged his shoulders. I’m done, I said, this is absolutely ridiculous that anyone should wait this amount of time. My frustration that this was not the first time this has happened, actually the 4th time. I had seen another physician in the Phoenix office and it was the same problem there. I left my job and was not paid for my time yet I’m sitting in a doctor office which Dr,should have paid me. There is no doctor that is worth waiting for if they can’t schedule patients in a timely fashion, like booking 5 patients at 9:00....really! No apologies, nothing because they don’t care! The know exactally what they are doing and overbooking until they get the next stupid patient who is willing to waste their time...not me!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

The medical profession could use a lot more physicians like Dr. Cummings. Extremely knowledgeable, conservative approach and good bedside manner,....what a rarity these days.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Cummings is a Great doctor he had fix my Meniscus on my left knee in 2001 he did a Great Job! and now he fix my right one Very Happy with his work .... and he also fix my husband's ACL and did a Great Job and my husband still Ski .... we are Very Pleased with his work.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Cummings is a great Orthopaedic surgeon. His surgical skills are A-1, Follow up is great as is his team. I had Rotator Cuff surgery and I am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr cummings is a wonderful Dr, he recently repaired by severely torn rotator cuff, with good results so far..Cassie, his PA, is also awesome..I am so glad I found them when due to insurance change, I needed to change drs....

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Cummings for a couple of years. He and the staff have always been cheerful and helpful. He takes the time to explain what's going on with my health and always welcomes and answers my questions. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone having issues with their knees.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

My experience with Dr. Cummings and staff has been been very pleasant. Everyone I have dealt with has been caring and willing to listen to my concerns. I feel comfortable with the medical decision I have to make because of this approach.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr Cummings is friendly and patient, and inspires confidence. I have had 2 surgeries performed by him with good success both times. My only slight negative is that some follow-up appointments when I am expecting to see him turn out to be with his PA instead, but since these appointments are routine with no complications this is not a serious complaint.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Cummings is the best, always has the best strategy to treat an ailment or injury, but what is most comforting is that he listens and gives a great deal of thought before giving you his answer or opinion. I'm always in a good mood no matter what when I leave his office. Great Dr.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. P. Dean Cummings's Credentials

• Spanish

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ