Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Butler

I have had 3 different surgeries performed by Dr. Butler. In each case I found him informative, friendly, thorough and confident. I have referred 3 family members and 4 friends and all have had nothing but praise for him. In a perfect world his office staff could be more personable and you'd never have to wait after your appointment time to be seen.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

This guy is bad. Went in for a cyst on my wrist, and said I had carpel tunnel. Bragged about how he did 15 surgeries the day before, and he could fix me right up. I left, my personal physician sent me to have an EMG and I had tendonitis. This doctor never wanted any tests done, just wanted my money. Called practice manager and received no satisfaction. One to avoid

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

He was rude and acted like I was wasting his time. I would never refer someone to him.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Thomas Butler has been my doctor for over 10 years. He is excellent and has kept my shoulders and wrists healthy and moving. His staff is superp, top notch. There is no better hand and shoulder surgeon as far as I am concerned.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

Dr. Thomas E. Butler's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)