Ratings for Dr. Steven B. Wallach

kool doctor, cool staff, Mary is the best i have been going to him 20 + years always the best i am still alive jeje

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Awful very unhelpful did not help me in one issue sent me away.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

I visited Dr wallach this morning to establish care as a new patient. If your looking for an empathetic, understanding, caring Dr that will listen to you about health and wellness concerns...DON'T go to this guy. It was funny because he has pictures of himself all over his office of him helping third world children. i have serious health problems and this guy barley paid any attention to what i was saying. he pretty much much said"" i don't know what you want from me", which was painfully obvious. Saying (as in other reviews on here) he has no bed side manner is an understatement. This guy is a grade A d!$%head and if it wasn't a felony i would have punched him in the face. I am still fuming about the total wast of time it was going to see him. So, DR Wallach.....YOU'RE FIRED...on the first day. On to the next Dr, hopefully the next dr will not be unprofessional. R. R.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Steven Wallach for a number of years now. I would give him the best 10 out of 10.He has helped me and when I had a problem he could not take care of he would send me to someone who could help with my situation. I would recommend Dr. Wallach to anyone who was in need of a good doctor. His nurse is nice, but also professional.Right at the moment the whole office is going through alot of new office people and that is hard on the doctor and his nurse. But I am sure that will be done soon and they will find the right people soon.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr. Wallach was very unprofessional as soon as he came in he said why are you here. I just moved to Tucson brought my medical records and x-rays tried to let the doctor know what was going on and he didn't review them. He just wanted to do the same procedure that had already been done before unsuccessfully. I tried to explain to him it was unsuccessful but he just wanted to do the procedure again. I asked him how it would help me to do the procedure again he just said i'm going to refer you to another doctor. He was very disrespectful, rude, and didn't even examine me. I would never suggest him to anyone !!!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I just moved to Tucson from New York and needed a new doctor. my daughter has been raving about Dr. Wallach so I thought I'd give ita try. Nothing but professional from the moment I walked in to check out. The doctor seemed very knowledgeable on all my conditions (and I have a lot)and took the time to go over all my meds with me. He even was able to eliminate one. He answered all my questions. I feel great knowing that I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Horrible Dr. do not recommend to anyone horrible experience. Never really got to anywhere with him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I would not recommend Dr. Wallach to anyone. After an injury to my foot I had no choice but to visit him frequently, during which time he initially and repeatedly refused me post-injury care such as X-rays and physical therapy (which were recommended by another doctor). I was able to get an X-ray and one round of physical therapy after much back-and-forth with his office, after which point the secretary of the physical therapy office was told that Dr. Wallach wouldn't "do anything for [me] ever again." My experiences with him were so traumatic that by my last visit to his office I was having panic attacks before and after my appointments.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

He treated me like a number, I told him medicines that don't work for me and kept giving me different ones in the same family, i even had a lump and he acted like it was nothing and just me. So tomorrow I have a appt with a new doctor been going to wallach for about a year and tried and tried and tried after not getting better I need to see a new doctor, So unhappy and in pain I cry in tears and dr wallach just treated me like a number and could never remember what medicines he put me on or anything and always having to try and find his notes. I feel he was more into his image apprearance then my health and what I need.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

My whole family has used Dr Wallach for years. I never feel rushed and his nurse is awesome. He diagnosed a heart condition for me that I had unknowingly had for years. I have never felt better in my life. I feel that he is personally interested in helping people stay well. I will NEVER get another doctor. Thanks, Dr. Wallach!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Dr. Steven B. Wallach's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Tufts